PDA

View Full Version : My Wife I swear....

Pages : [1] 2

dad07
05-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Just dosen't get it! I'm getting ready to go out of town for work and she asked "are you taking your lap top? "

I responded "does a cat have a climbing gear, how else Am I gonna keep up on the geek"

then she said "your an IDIOT " :eek: Really? I'm no idiot when your car is clean :rolleyes:

I'm getting the silent treatment now.........Amen!

timaishu
05-21-2012, 10:35 PM
Sorry, but I dont get the punchline. Why would she call you can idiot?

Agfan
05-21-2012, 10:40 PM
Yeah makes no sense. Thanks for updating us with your conversation with your wife. How many times did you take a dump today? I'm sure we all love to hear about that too.

Vegas Transplant
05-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Seems that she would be a little more lenient considering that you are working out of town and staying at a motel. Gives you something constructive to do in your off hours.

Better to be on AGO, rather than hanging out at the bar/lounge or a honky tonk IMHO.:)

maximus20895
05-21-2012, 11:03 PM
Wow, seem we have some members here that are kinda pissy today..geez!

Bigbull2984
05-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Just dosen't get it! I'm getting ready to go out of town for work and she asked "are you taking your lap top? "

I responded "does a cat have a climbing gear, how else Am I gonna keep up on the geek"

then she said "your an IDIOT " :eek: Really? I'm no idiot when your car is clean :rolleyes:

Yes, I acutally do get what you mean:dblthumb2:

Today mine took a look at her car and said "wow I dont remember it being that shiny" I just walked away and finally got a chance to roll my eyes.

Setec Astronomy
05-21-2012, 11:22 PM
"does a cat have a climbing gear?"

What? I must really be getting old.

Bigbull2984
05-21-2012, 11:32 PM

That part I didnt get either....

I thought I was too young for that.

Alex Boyce
05-22-2012, 12:06 AM
That part I didnt get either....

I thought I was too young for that.

Figured I was too young as well....lol

Rsurfer
05-22-2012, 03:34 AM
Does a bear $hit in the woods?

cutter
05-22-2012, 03:38 AM
I totally get you...Taking your laptop means emails and texting (chat time with your wife)! I'll try and explain "a cat having a climbing gear"...Think that you are driving a manual shift and you are stuck in the mud. Would you put the transmission in fourth gear to try and get it Un-stuck??? A cat is being chased by a dog, it sees a tree nearby...does it use fourth gear to get up the tree???? No it uses it's first gear (climbing gear)!!! I hope that analogy helped.

hondacare
05-22-2012, 05:16 AM
My wife gets like that too. She talks smack when I even wash my car. It's like "You and this dam car". But when I shine hers up "Oh baby my car looks so good, thank you". I actually think she is jealous of my car. Once she was trying to help me and tried to use a regular towel out the house to dry it after I wash it. Even tried to lean on it while she was talking to me. Leaning is a no no for me also. Just let me have my relaxation.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using AG Online

BobbyG
05-22-2012, 06:17 AM

Tim,

I understand you completely......:props:

When it's for you you're a zero but when it's for her you're a hero!!

Mazda.Mark
05-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Does a bear in the woods?

Is a 40 pound robin fat?

I would love to see a thread of that stuff lol just for giggles

Klasse Act
05-22-2012, 08:27 AM
Sorry, but I dont get the punchline. Why would she call you can idiot?

Yeah, when someone figures out women and they write a book, well, they could buy 49 more AG warehouses and put one in every state, LOL!