PDA

View Full Version : Adding to order after its placed, what to do?

Spiney
05-20-2012, 11:05 PM
I placed an order on Saturday night at 7pm. Got the discount and free shipping. A few hours later I'm cleaning the garage and then reading the forum and realize even though I bought almost $300 worth of stuff and worked from a list I forgot car wash (shampoo) and I wanted to order some Spray on wax Optima I think. So I sent an email off immediately to customer service but should I call ASAP in the AM? If so how early can I call? Or is it too late. I had this happen once before and I called as soon as they opened, but was told the order was picked and packed at 5 am. But that was around Christmas. Your experienced feedback please. Thank you, Spiney- Dave

nrsk4u
05-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Yea, just call in the AM. I did the same thing and they fixed it right away. Never did reply to the e-mail I sent, calling should work fine.

Spiney
05-21-2012, 12:27 AM
Realized too late I put this in the wrong area. Moderators. Please feel free to move to Water Cooler or Customer Comments. Thanks, Spiney.

Spiney
05-21-2012, 12:28 AM
How early are they in?

ziggo99
05-21-2012, 09:03 AM
They just opened, so give em a call.

Meghan
05-21-2012, 09:05 AM
If you need us over the weekend, its best to email Nick or myself as we check PMs and emails all weekend long... for the most part! Some weekends I actually do not turn on my computer at all but not very often!

Spiney
05-21-2012, 05:26 PM
I called in this morning and took care of it, thanks. But I think I didn't request my sample the right way. I asked for Sample of WGDGPS. But didn't see it on the email invoice. Hopefully it will be in the box.

bobble
05-21-2012, 06:33 PM
I forgot to add a sample as well but was too late. Good thing they just said to request two on my next order. Service is always outstanding here.

Spiney
05-21-2012, 09:45 PM
I forgot to add a sample as well but was too late. Good thing they just said to request two on my next order. Service is always outstanding here.

That's good to know, did you just ask customer service about this? I was really Looking forward to trying WGDGPS. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be in the box. Even though the office opens at 10am the warehouse obviously starts earlier. When I called at 10am they said most of my order had been picked already.