PDA

View Full Version : Foam Gun !! Half Gallon Size???

trhland
03-24-2007, 06:56 PM
i posted a while ago about the foam gun . im thinking of buying the larger one half gallon. or should i get the smaller one?? i own 2 pick up trucks and i want to use alot of foam while im washing just like in the pinnicle video. in the video hes useing the large one. is that the way to go?? any feed back would be great

nick19
03-24-2007, 07:03 PM
i posted a while ago about the foam gun . im thinking of buying the larger one half gallon. or should i get the smaller one?? i own 2 pick up trucks and i want to use alot of foam while im washing just like in the pinnicle video. in the video hes useing the large one. is that the way to go?? any feed back would be great

I can wash two cars with the smaller one. Without adding any more wash. Are you planning on washing two trucks at the same time?

If not, use the smaller one. And just add some more wash.

Al-53
03-24-2007, 07:14 PM
The smaller one is easier to handle...and lighter....you can do 2 trucks with the small one....easiest way is to have a gallon of the premix made up..if you do run out just pour more in the container...but I can do do trucks on one fill...

Al

trhland
03-24-2007, 07:28 PM
thanks !! looks like ill stick with the smaller one.

trhland
03-24-2007, 07:48 PM
I can wash two cars with the smaller one. Without adding any more wash. Are you planning on washing two trucks at the same time?

If not, use the smaller one. And just add some more wash. just one at a time

nick19
03-24-2007, 07:55 PM
just one at a time

Then you will be fine with the smaller one.

shadybreal
03-24-2007, 08:42 PM
The smaller one is easier to handle...and lighter....you can do 2 trucks with the small one....easiest way is to have a gallon of the premix made up..if you do run out just pour more in the container...but I can do do trucks on one fill...

Al

How much soap do you put in your mix if doing a gallon?