PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Checkout

Pages : [1] 2

soccer05
05-19-2012, 01:01 PM
I am about to make a order for Memorial day for my 1st detail =) What do you guys think of this. Am I missing anything? Any suggestions? This is definitely gonna burn a hole in my pocket.

Menzerna SIP - Super Intensive Polish
Menzerna Intensive Polish
Menzerna Power Finish
Menzerna Super Finish
Complete Dual Action Accessory Kit
Porter Cable 7424XP Dual Action Polisher
BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection
SONAX Wheel Cleaner Full Effect
Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush
BLACKFIRE All-In-One All Purpose Cleaner
3M Automotive Performance Masking Tape 3 Pack
Medium Black Nitrile Gloves
1” Round Detailing Brush
Brinkmann Maxfire Dual Xenon

Webb
05-19-2012, 01:06 PM
Congrats...

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/empty-wallet.jpg

IID
05-19-2012, 01:07 PM
I am about to make a order for Memorial day for my 1st detail =) What do you guys think of this. Am I missing anything? Any suggestions? This is definitely gonna burn a hole in my pocket.

Menzerna SIP - Super Intensive Polish
Menzerna Intensive Polish
Menzerna Power Finish
Menzerna Super Finish
Complete Dual Action Accessory Kit
Porter Cable 7424XP Dual Action Polisher
BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection
SONAX Wheel Cleaner Full Effect
Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush
BLACKFIRE All-In-One All Purpose Cleaner
3M Automotive Performance Masking Tape 3 Pack
Medium Black Nitrile Gloves
1” Round Detailing Brush
Brinkmann Maxfire Dual Xenon

Don't know if you already have some DetailSpray or Waterless/Rinseless wash but you may want to consider something for a quick clean up or freshen up from light dust.To maintain all your hard work:xyxthumbs:

soccer05
05-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Don't know if you already have some DetailSpray or Waterless/Rinseless wash but you may want to consider something for a quick clean up or freshen up from light dust.To maintain all your hard work:xyxthumbs:

Yeah I already have a QD spray and clay. I have a black car so its gonna be a pain maintain it. I am planning to do a full detail(wash, clay, polish, seal and wax). I am pretty excited for my 1st detail.

A1MobileDetailing
05-19-2012, 01:29 PM
I personally think sonax full effect wheel cleaner is overrated. I hear lots off good things about mothers all wheel and tire, and Chemical Guys Diablo.

Make sure you have lots of microfibers, because you can never have to many.:xyxthumbs:

IID
05-19-2012, 01:36 PM
You can also save a few coins by using the BF APC diluted as your wheel cleaner as well.

soccer05
05-19-2012, 01:45 PM
I personally think sonax full effect wheel cleaner is overrated. I hear lots off good things about mothers all wheel and tire, and Chemical Guys Diablo.

Make sure you have lots of microfibers, because you can never have to many.:xyxthumbs:

What microfiber would you recommend? Cobra?

maximus20895
05-19-2012, 01:48 PM
I would rather get Meguiar's APC+ for much better value.

I would get another wheel/tire/engine cleaner, but it's not sold at AG....

A1MobileDetailing
05-19-2012, 01:51 PM
What microfiber would you recommend? Cobra?

I have some Cobra's and love them, however I picked up 8 of them on the BOGO sale last week. For the money you can get some really good ones to but autogeek doesn't carry them.

soccer05
05-19-2012, 02:25 PM
What do you guys think of the Supreme Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt Supreme Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt, microfiber wash mitt, washing mitt (http://www.autogeek.net/supreme-microfiber-wash-mitt.html)

A1MobileDetailing
05-19-2012, 02:29 PM
What do you guys think of the Supreme Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt Supreme Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt, microfiber wash mitt, washing mitt (http://www.autogeek.net/supreme-microfiber-wash-mitt.html)

I would like to know as well. I've got 2 of them that should be on the way.

maximus20895
05-19-2012, 02:30 PM
They are okay for me. It's really a matter of preference. I like sheepskin more, but that's just me.

Jomax
05-19-2012, 05:16 PM
They are okay for me. It's really a matter of preference. I like sheepskin more, but that's just me.
x2 for sheepskin, i just love it for its softness.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Online

95oRANGEcRUSH
05-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Make sure you use the AG10 code to get a discount. I think it's 20%.

Also, I would look at Meg's for APC. I use their Super Degreaser diluted 1:4 and it works great on wheels and tires. Plus, it's inexpensive.

soccer05
05-19-2012, 06:47 PM
You guys think the 20% with free shipping is better than next week for Memorial Day?