PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Aquarius and we thank you

froll
03-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Just as the crew of Appollo 13 bid farewell to their lifeship Aquarius (boy does that date me), I say farewell to ONR for the warmer months and thank-you. ONR saved my deatailing addiction in the cold but now with today being warmer (and hopefully the start of many weeks and months of same) I returned to my foam gum. The sight and feel of my schmidtt gliding across lucious thick foam (DP Extreme) was indeed a joy. I was happy today.

sparkie
03-24-2007, 04:17 PM
:D

ScottB
03-24-2007, 04:55 PM
initially I thought I was going to have to "move" this one, as unrelated !!!

Reddwarf
03-24-2007, 05:06 PM
It was hot here in big D today. It got up in the high 70's. I washed the Jag with the foam gun, DP Extreme Foam, and a shmitt. I know exactly how you feel!

Bence
03-24-2007, 05:44 PM
I did the same but eventually I was terrified at how much water I actually used!

BILL
03-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Just as the crew of Appollo 13 bid farewell to their lifeship Aquarius (boy does that date me), I say farewell to ONR for the warmer months and thank-you. ONR saved my deatailing addiction in the cold but now with today being warmer (and hopefully the start of many weeks and months of same) I returned to my foam gum. The sight and feel of my schmidtt gliding across lucious thick foam (DP Extreme) was indeed a joy. I was happy today.

SOUNDS EROTIC:righton:

Gary Sword
03-24-2007, 10:02 PM
It was hot here in big D today. It got up in the high 70's. I washed the Jag with the foam gun, DP Extreme Foam, and a shmitt. I know exactly how you feel!

Anything below 80 is not hot Reddwarf. I'm glad it's starting to warm up for people in the north although some members are still posting pictures with snow in the back ground. It's nice to be able to get outside and work on your car after a long winter.

koibybrian
03-25-2007, 08:34 AM
I am looking forward to long warm days. Hard to wash an wax Truck in this weather. Yesteerday only had 2 hours between rain- overcast an coolness. from around 5pm-7:30.

justin_murphy
03-25-2007, 08:53 AM
I has no clue to where this was going but thanks now!

I too have moved to more conventional washings. Kinda therapeutic to me. Weird huh?

Probalby not to you all!

Nuke33
03-25-2007, 05:32 PM
HEHE bring on the heat!