PDA

View Full Version : good riddence all!

Pages : [1] 2 3

opie_7afe
05-18-2012, 12:51 PM
well guys, i am leaving the forum i need a break from this place wont come back until people stop with the gradeschool drama and users instigating problems. with that said, thank you nick@autogeek for the giveaways you have done and the giveaways i have won, i appriciate it more then you ever will know. thank you to mike phillips as well for the knowledge i have learned and for forwarding my name to people who need details. but until the drama stops dont expect me to be back on AGO, you can find me at the sister site. so goodbye to the users i have made "friends" with and the good times. i'm sure i wont be the last to leave because of a users childish antics.

A1MobileDetailing
05-18-2012, 01:04 PM
:cry:I hope it wasn't me. If anyone ever sees something i've done wrong please shoot me a pm. I hope you will come back because you will be missed.

Detailchick
05-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Nooo I need you lol That sucks to hear, I think your one of the most helpful and knowledgable people here.. Chatbox won't be the same :/

Becciasm
05-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Sorry to hear man. Hopefully things will turn around and we'll see you back on here soon!

rustytruck
05-18-2012, 01:28 PM
Boy, I must have missed a pretty interesting thread. It was bad enough to make someone leave?

FUNX650
05-18-2012, 01:31 PM
@ opie_7afe

I, for one, can feel no elation;
From news of this purgation.
'Tho You say you must be free
From AGO...Now you will flee?
What, I ask, is:"True Liberation"?

Bob

alko
05-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Matt...I feel you man. Things seem to be getting too childish around here. Its kinda sad to see grown folks argue. Anyways man...I hate to see you go, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I actually thought about taking a break from AGO, but there's too many people on here that I enjoy talking with and seeing their posts that I'd hate to leave. Take it easy man!

ArkayoDeetayo
05-18-2012, 02:08 PM
@ opie_7afe

I, for one, can feel no elation;
From news of this purgation.
'Tho You say you must be free
From AGO...Now you will flee?
What, I ask, is:"True Liberation"?

Bob

that was very clever, bob;
to see opie gone, many will sob.
due to childish forum members, opie has left and said no dice
until the childish antics end, will we see another slice...of o-pie

ArkayoDeetayo
05-18-2012, 02:09 PM
Matt...I feel you man. Things seem to be getting too childish around here. Its kinda sad to see grown folks argue. Anyways man...I hate to see you go, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I actually thought about taking a break from AGO, but there's too many people on here that I enjoy talking with and seeing their posts that I'd hate to leave. Take it easy man!

alko doesn't want to leave me...lol, and of course i don't want to see alko leave, who else will be with tiger every 2weeks to say..........well you know....

Tundra_10
05-18-2012, 02:33 PM
=*(

rider9195
05-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Hey Matt,

Keep on detailing and hope to see you back soon!

Keep clean my friend. :dblthumb2:

timaishu
05-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Wow. Lots are viewing this page.

Opie, Im guessing whatever happened happened in the chatbox.

Lay low for a bit bro. We will all miss you if you leave.

grambow
05-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Wow! I am surprised to hear this. I was on a bimmer forum the other day and it seemed like no one could ask a question without getting yelled at or at least receiving a smart a$$ comment. I thought to myself how great the AG forum is and how helpful everyone is.

TimmyG
05-18-2012, 02:51 PM
arack aka unofficial forum police drive you this far??

Halverso_99
05-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Sad to see you go, hopefully back soon...