PDA

View Full Version : Happy [Ed's Birthday] Friday!!!!

alko
05-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Yup….it’s that time again…..

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

In celebration of Ed, aka Porsche Pilot’s birthday, I wanna kick it off with the anthem for today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M&ob=av2n

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FchMuPQOBwA]Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday - YouTube[/video]

So I’m finally going to be able to get that Envoy done this weekend. This is the truck I bought the Dr. Colorchip kit for to fix a hairline scratch and some chips in the rear bumper. We’ll see how this ends up. I REALLY need to detail the inside of my car. Hopefully I’ll have a chance to do that and use the Ultima Interior Guard + that I bought. My honey-do list is short this weekend…she has asked me to replace a light fixture with a ceiling fan…OH BOY!!! I get to play with electricity…*sigh.* I’ve also been asked to clean the siding prior to the annual HOA walk-thru

So yeah…its gonna be a busy weekend for me. What do ya’ll have planned?!

Becciasm
05-18-2012, 10:06 AM
So I’m finally going to be able to get that Envoy done this weekend. This is the truck I bought the Dr. Colorchip kit for to fix a hairline scratch and some chips in the rear bumper. We’ll see how this ends up. I REALLY need to detail the inside of my car. Hopefully I’ll have a chance to do that and use the Ultima Interior Guard + that I bought. My honey-do list is short this weekend…she has asked me to replace a light fixture with a ceiling fan…OH BOY!!! I get to play with electricity…*sigh.* I’ve also been asked to clean the siding prior to the annual HOA walk-thru

So yeah…its gonna be a busy weekend for me. What do ya’ll have planned?!

I have to remove and install a ceiling fan on my honey-do list, so hopefully we both make it to monday after playing with electricity!

No siding cleaning yet for me though.. Weekly cleaning of the escape - not as bad as Envoy, but with two kids it gets put through it's paces!

Marc08EX
05-18-2012, 10:13 AM
Happy Friday Alex!!!! Hope you have a good one bud! I'm going to enjoy the nice weather in CA this weekend! Looking forward to it but not liking the idea of coming back after the short vacation.

Flash Gordon
05-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Going to the bbq in a little while!

Tommorow I have a million things to do, but tommorow isn't here yet so who knows exactly what all will actually get done

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rav777
05-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

Man it has been awhile since I have been on here. Took the weekend off to relax been working like crazy and I was starting to get some lower back pain. So this weekend I am just going to relax and maybe go on a hike on Sunday.

alko
05-18-2012, 01:41 PM
I have to remove and install a ceiling fan on my honey-do list, so hopefully we both make it to monday after playing with electricity!

No siding cleaning yet for me though.. Weekly cleaning of the escape - not as bad as Envoy, but with two kids it gets put through it's paces!

Good luck with the ceiling fan. I have bad association with ceiling fans, especially after I got shocked the last time I installed one. Turned off the circuit breaker to the entire house and the wire was still live. Jank arse wiring in myhouse.

I may get the wash on the Envoy done this afternoon when I get home. I'm leaving early so I should be able to get home at a decent time. Wait...I'm in Northern Virginia...nevermind.

Have a good weekend buddy!

Happy Friday Alex!!!! Hope you have a good one bud! I'm going to enjoy the nice weather in CA this weekend! Looking forward to it but not liking the idea of coming back after the short vacation.

Happy Friday Marc!!! I feel you about not coming back. Thats exactly how I felt when we came back from our 7 day Carribean cruise last year. I was depressed for a month. Enjoy the weather out there...we're supposed to get some fantastic weather out here. Hope all is good on your end. Have a great weekend man!

Going to the bbq in a little while!

Tommorow I have a million things to do, but tommorow isn't here yet so who knows exactly what all will actually get done

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLASH!!! Happy Friday man!!! Have fun at the BBQ. When I get down there you're gonna have to take me out for some good Memphis BBQ. Whatever you end up doing, I hope you have a great time doing it LOL! Have a great weekend Flash!

Happy Friday everyone!

Man it has been awhile since I have been on here. Took the weekend off to relax been working like crazy and I was starting to get some lower back pain. So this weekend I am just going to relax and maybe go on a hike on Sunday.

Ro!!! Whats up man!!! I was thinking about you the other day man...was thinking I hadn't seen you in awhile. Hope all is good on your end. Definitely take some time to relax man....seems like you work hard for that money LOL (RIP Donna Summers). Anyways man...have a good time hiking and enjoy your weekend!

flyinion
05-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Happy Friday! Well, I'd like to say I'm going to have a relaxed weekend but that's not going to be the case lol. Tomorrow is Zinfest in Lodi CA. 5 hours of walking around with a wine glass drinking lol. Then a birthday dinner for my potential future brother-in-law's wife (what would the term for that be? lol) and then Sunday is a brunch for the potential mother-in-law's birthday and then I think we're going wine tasting again but that could change.

rider9195
05-18-2012, 02:31 PM
Happy Friday Alex and everyone else!!

The weather is great in my area so i am about to go give my car a much needed wash. I also got some goodies for my car this afternoon that I will be installing later tonight. For the weekend I have my cousins graduation party and BBQ so I am definitely looking forward to that.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday and weekend everybody!

dad07
05-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Happy Friday Alex!

Ok Alex you really got to stop sneaking these Fridays up on me.....I swear the last 2 days I thought it was Wendsday.......sheeeesssh!

Last weekend I got a few things done but not what I wanted to. SO I'll be picking up from last weekends list and try get this weekends list crossed off....whew! tired already just thinking bout it!

If I don't get anything done the rolling dumpster AKA the work truck WILL get cleaned cause I got a load of material to pick up Monday for 2 different jobs and I'm heading out of town on Tuesday for work.

Have a great Weekend!

SeaJay's
05-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Happy birthday Ed! Have a martini for me!

Finemess
05-18-2012, 08:04 PM
Happy Birthday & Friday.