View Full Version : My newest business card & rack card

Pages : [1] 2

tuscarora dave
05-17-2012, 07:57 PM
What do you guys think?

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd323/tuscaroradave/001-26.jpg

rider9195
05-17-2012, 08:09 PM
I really like it. Not too distracting but shows enough pictures and wording for others to understand the point of the cards.

LuxuryMobile
05-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Looks nice

AutowerxDetailing
05-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Looks great! What software did you use to design the card rack inserts?

rsav
05-17-2012, 08:30 PM
I like it !!

tuscarora dave
05-17-2012, 08:53 PM
I really like it. Not too distracting but shows enough pictures and wording for others to understand the point of the cards.
Thanks, I agree. The nice thing is that the images are all from photos I took of cars that I actually detailed.

Looks nice

I like it !!
Thanks guys.

Looks great! What software did you use to design the card rack inserts?
Thanks, I paid a print shop/marketing designer to design it all for me. I don't have a clue when it comes to that type of software.

Dr Oldz
05-17-2012, 09:55 PM
Really nice Dave. I think they are perfect! To the point but leaves someone wondering about what can you can to their car............ which leads to that all important phone call. Good luck!!

Detail_Dude
05-18-2012, 06:50 AM
Nice, Dave! Good thing you didn't put the picture of you passed out with Fido on it :p

bmwgalore
05-18-2012, 07:06 AM
I don't like it, here are some tips:

1. Replace the white Bentley with something black, how about that Aston Martin?
White doesn't really show all the hard hours you've put onto the veichle.
Black cars shine better and demand respect when the finish is flawless.

2. The sun shot on the hood: It doesn't show the after very well for a non-detail person, can you get a better shot?

3. The 2 (top left) red hood shots are not showing the gloss to it's full potential, replace those photos with something black... If you really want the red hood, get another shot from a better angle.

Me? A degree in Advertising and just trying to help.

Post the new mock-up when you finish it.

BillE
05-18-2012, 07:11 AM
One word...QUALITY!

Looks great...

Bill

BobbyG
05-18-2012, 07:13 AM
It's looks good Dave. It's a very classy design and appealing to the eye....:props:

richy
05-18-2012, 11:11 AM
I like it Dave. :props:

rddmxmeth10
05-18-2012, 11:26 AM
I don't like it, here are some tips:

1. Replace the white Bentley with something black, how about that Aston Martin?
White doesn't really show all the hard hours you've put onto the veichle.
Black cars shine better and demand respect when the finish is flawless.

2. The sun shot on the hood: It doesn't show the after very well for a non-detail person, can you get a better shot?

3. The 2 (top left) red hood shots are not showing the gloss to it's full potential, replace those photos with something black... If you really want the red hood, get another shot from a better angle.

Me? A degree in Advertising and just trying to help.

Post the new mock-up when you finish it.

I agree with #2. That was what I immediately thought of when I saw it. As far as everything else goes, looks good! :xyxthumbs:

rustytruck
05-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Asking now is probably to late because it looks like you already had it printed. But the word Dave's is completely lost you don't even notice it in the business name. I know its important because it's your name. It looks professionally done but at the same time it looks a little busy maybe to much going on. My wife is a graphic designer she dose all my stuff. She always says a nice clean layout works best. She says you don't want to much going on. She said the most important thing is to get your point across with saying to much. Your phone number jump out so people know how to get ahold of you. Never go to pitcher heavy.

erock
05-18-2012, 12:29 PM
simple, effective, classy