PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Detailer

david11g35
05-16-2012, 05:37 PM
So a mobile detailer came to my work place asked a couple of of people if they were interested in getting a car wash. One of my co workers was interested in getting a car wash he drives a Blue ford F150 he asked how much for a wash and wax. They told him $50 he came to get my opinion on the price I told him that was a fair price. I told him to ask what of products they use. He came back saying "they told me they use nothing but good detailing products like turtle wax and armor all". Of course I laughed. I told him not to waste his money. He told me if he was going to spend money on a good car wash he would rather me do it. So now I have a one step polish and interior cleaning in two weeks.... good detailing products turtle wax and armor all? :D

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

BobbyG
05-16-2012, 05:46 PM
While they may work to some degree they wouldn't be my first choice.....or my second... It sounds as if your friend would be better off doing it himself....:props:

david11g35
05-16-2012, 06:08 PM
He is too lazy to do it himself thats why I get to do it nowIm the MAN

Beavis
05-16-2012, 06:51 PM
That's funny .. armor all.. yeah I have customers that ask me to use armor all and I tell them I dont use I have interior dressing from a detail supplier. But then again I dont use either unless it is real dry looking. I think a nice clean dash looks better and does not attract dust or dirt

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AG Online

Flash Gordon
05-16-2012, 07:03 PM
So a mobile detailer came to my work place asked a couple of of people if they were interested in getting a car wash. One of my co workers was interested in getting a car wash he drives a Blue ford F150 he asked how much for a wash and wax. They told him $50 he came to get my opinion on the price I told him that was a fair price. I told him to ask what of products they use. He came back saying "they told me they use nothing but good detailing products like turtle wax and armor all". Of course I laughed. I told him not to waste his money. He told me if he was going to spend money on a good car wash he would rather me do it. So now I have a one step polish and interior cleaning in two weeks.... good detailing products turtle wax and armor all? :D

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

What is it in particular you don't like about Armor All and Turtle Wax?

david11g35
05-16-2012, 07:07 PM
I personally have not use those products in at least 5yrs. For tire dressing and stuff i guess they are okay. But for wax i wouldnt pay for that.

dwlinc23
05-16-2012, 07:24 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Turtle Wax, AA, good detailing products???? Oh please stop, I'm gonna pass out from laughing so hard!