PDA

View Full Version : California guzzlers...

ALLN1WASH
05-16-2012, 12:33 AM
What's up AG? I'm just curious to know about these guzzler microfiber drying towels. I've read a few reviews where ppl rave about their abilities. Question is how do they hold up if you're washing/drying several cars in day.

For the past 5 years, I've always used leather drying chamois, which are always as simple as wringing out and going right back at it. Do these guzzler work the same way or should the washed then "fully" dried after each use?

Ron Atchison
05-16-2012, 12:37 AM
yes and yes but they are Cobra Guzzlers

ALLN1WASH
05-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the reply Rzatch. So, you're saying I would need atleast 1 of these guzzlers for each car, right?

maximus20895
05-16-2012, 01:06 AM
Yea, but I would try the Mother's drying towel. Most like that the best and AG is having a 20% off VIP sale.

Ron Atchison
05-16-2012, 06:11 AM
No you can use one towel to do multiple cars. I use mine just like a leather chamois. When it gets too wet simply wring it out. I've dried three cars back to back with one 16X24 towel. Just did my F150 and the wife’s Accord last night with one towel. The Mothers towel is a foam core and it's a very good blotting towel but not nearly as flexible as a Guzzler. If you’re a chamois convert then go with the Guzzler and use it the same and you'll be happy. Just keep it clean and if you use a drying aid then be sure to wash it after each use or it will lose its absorbency. You could always take advantage of the Mothers sale and get one of each. Blot the big stuff with the Mothers towel and follow with the Guzzler to wipe the excess.