PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about the BOGO.

BigB02Z28
05-14-2012, 09:21 PM
New to the forums and site. Would like to make a purchase tonight, but I am confused with the max quantity of the BOGO.

The site says "Please note, each customer is limited to a total quantity of four of any single item per two week period that the item is buy one, get one free. "

But does that mean I can order/pay for four(4) and receive (8), or that I can pay for two(2) and receive four(4).

Which is the max? I would like to pay for 4 and receive 8, but I can see the "limit" working both ways.

Thank you, and I apologize for being a noob! =]

dad07
05-14-2012, 09:25 PM
New to the forums and site. Would like to make a purchase tonight, but I am confused with the max quantity of the BOGO.

The site says "Please note, each customer is limited to a total quantity of four of any single item per two week period that the item is buy one, get one free. "

But does that mean I can order/pay for four(4) and receive (8), or that I can pay for two(2) and receive four(4).

Which is the max? I would like to pay for 4 and receive 8, but I can see the "limit" working both ways.

Thank you, and I apologize for being a noob! =]

You may buy 2 and receive 2 and thats your limit for the 2 weeks that the bogo is available.

keep in mind that some items may sell out quickly so jump when you can. and :welcome: to AGO!

BigB02Z28
05-14-2012, 09:27 PM
You may buy 2 and receive 2 and thats your limit for the 2 weeks that the bogo is available.

keep in mind that some items may sell out quickly so jump when you can. and :welcome: to AGO!

Thank you! Putting the order in now! Just wanted to take maximum advantage of a few items! =]

tlinder1
05-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Contrary, I've ordered 3-4 of items on BOGO several times which equated to me receiving 6 or 8 in the recent months. Never was denied or refused the purchase.

DetailedByPrecision
05-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Contrary, I've ordered 3-4 of items on BOGO several times which equated to me receiving 6 or 8 in the recent months. Never was denied or refused the purchase.

i've ordered 3 once and received my products.

dad07
05-14-2012, 09:41 PM

I'm going by what is said on the bogo page.....and my personal experiances.

snellvilleauto
05-14-2012, 10:41 PM
You buy 4 and get 4 free, so you'll get 8 total. I did that a few time on MF towels and AG never give me any trouble.

steved
05-14-2012, 11:39 PM
I have ordered 4 and got 8, a few times, I thought that's what the rule meant.

BigB02Z28
05-16-2012, 07:41 AM
Well, with everyone saying they bought 4 and got 4 free, I went ahead and ordered 4.

I just got an email saying that I can only buy 2 and receive 2, and my current order status on their tracker says "Voided Invoice". Not sure if I'll have to reorder???

Mc'lovin
05-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Well, with everyone saying they bought 4 and got 4 free, I went ahead and ordered 4.

I just got an email saying that I can only buy 2 and receive 2, and my current order status on their tracker says "Voided Invoice". Not sure if I'll have to reorder???

You won't have to reorder, you will be credited with the difference. Enjoy your stuff!

Mustang81
05-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Interesting, I bought four and got four in the past.

steved
05-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Well to update, I just ordered 4 of one thing on BOGO hoping to get 8, and had my ordered reduced to 2 to get 4. So maybe things have changed.

TornadoRed
05-16-2012, 12:59 PM
The limit of four is fairly new.

BigB02Z28
05-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Got my order today! Very happy with what came, except that I did NOT receive my bogo bonus for the microfibers and the tire applicators. I only received what I paid for, not any free "get ones". Called, but unfortunately it's after hours. Left a message.

The Iron-X has a sticker. "New Cherry Smell" -- Still smells like ____ (fill in with ungodly awful scent).