PDA

View Full Version : P21s over Blackfire Wet Diamond...

ComradeGrumbles
05-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Has anyone tried P21s 100% over BlackFire's Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection? I was thinking about breaking the mold and using P21s as a topper instead of BlackFire's own wax in order to create my own version of the Wet Ice over Fire look. Has anyone tried this? How does it look?

Thanks,

Myles

BobbyG
05-14-2012, 11:15 AM
There's no written rule for topping with like products. If you have it give it a try and see how you like it, I'll bet it looks great!!!. :props:

OhTwoGT
05-14-2012, 12:55 PM
it is only suggested that you use products of the same brand name because they are made by the same people so the polymers and chemicals used in each product will be the same and they will work better together but its not a rule. I honestly prefire BFMS over BFWDPS but i have topped it with #845 and AutoGlym HD and both have great distinctive looks.

swanicyouth
05-14-2012, 01:12 PM
P21S Pure Carnuba has been my go to wax for years. Before I found AG and all the products associated with it, I was buying this stuff from the local BMW dealer. I haven't tried a ton of wax products, but every time I use this stuff it really impresses me. Seems to give the car a glow. I can't imagine you would be disappointed by it. I'd love for others to chime in that have used more waxes and compare P21S PC to Pinnacle, Dodo, etc...

ComradeGrumbles
05-14-2012, 02:40 PM
This will be my first time with both products. I'm buying P21s 100%, and getting a free sample of Blackfire Wet Diamond to give that a try as the first layer of protection.

I normally use Pinnacle's Signature Series II... I really like that wax, but it isn't as warm as I'd like. Its a very bright wax, and it doesn't seem to darken or deepen Reds like some other waxes do. I've tried various samples of Dodo's colored waxes, as well as a sample of their Supernatural wax. All of them were awesome, but still I would like to give P21s a try due to the excellent reviews.