PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys V32 Compound

RhetoricMixes
05-13-2012, 08:48 PM
Was browsing cg's website and noticed they had a new compound listed that was added to their V line. I know no one has it yet but just wondering if it was possibly worth getting. I've read some reviews on V34 not having enough cut so I'm hoping this will solve that issue since its supposed to be able to remove 1200grit sand marks.

SON1C
05-13-2012, 08:54 PM
good find, so does this sort of make v34.. obsolete..

because who wants a 4 step polish? I've seen people get 95%+ correction with 105 205 po85

and im sure theres more a lot more knowledgable on paint correction than I am, so im guessing 32 36 38? and of course the only one I have is v34 lol

but then again maybe this makes the line more versatile as to steal mikes line this will make it able to

"use the least aggressive product to get the job done"

not the best post, i apologize, thinking aloud lol

RhetoricMixes
05-13-2012, 09:00 PM
I was thinking the same thing sonic. No one would probably ever use a four step process but it makes their line more versatile for its users. I'm thinking of picking the whole line up sometime and test it out.

SON1C
05-13-2012, 09:10 PM
you could order that kit they have, i think its their polishes bl v7 petes i think some quality mfs and you can get a free 16 oz over 100 so you could add the v32 there for free, it'd be iirc like 130 but youre getting a lot more than just the polishes and its free shipping with the kit, their shipping for me is 14 dollars

RhetoricMixes
05-13-2012, 09:18 PM
I'll probably just pick up v32,36 and 38. Shipping for me is usually around $6 for most orders.

To Meghan and the Autogeek team, is there any way y'all might carry this?

Agfan
05-13-2012, 09:32 PM
I actually just tried this today!! Lol it's really good stuff. But it's more of a spot buff compound. You can do a whole car with it but not needed unless paint is hammered. V34 is amazing as well. You can definitely tell the difference between the two compounds.
And I don't think you would need 4 steps. I would just skip v34 and use v36. I am extremely pleased with the optical series. Cg seriously stepped up their game with these.

Rav777
05-14-2012, 01:44 AM
If there is one thing CG does well is listen to feedback and tweak their products, at least that's what I have found. I got hooked up with from CG when I went to visit and I was impressed. The downside that most people found was that the V34 had little cut compared to other compounds and some of the menzerna polishes could achieve the same results. Now that there is a V32 it will allow more diversity so it will be V32,36,38. I don't think V34 will be obsolete as it has worked awesome on my client's vehicles with more user friendly clear.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

rwright
05-14-2012, 02:09 AM
You guys are saying that nobody wants a four step process, but how many polishes are in the Menzerna line? Meguiar's Mirror Glaze? Optimum? Just because they have four doesn't mean you have to use all of them. :)