PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna Paint Refresh VS Pinnacle Crystal Mist...

ComradeGrumbles
05-12-2012, 01:26 PM
I've been looking into Menzerna Paint Refresh Detailing Spray lately, and I'm wondering how it really performs? So far, the first review of it on AG is good. I've been swearing by Pinnacle Crystal Mist ever since I tried it... so far, I haven't found anything that I personally like better. Has anyone tried this? And has anyone compared it directly to Crystal Mist? What do you think?

Thanks!

Myles S.

Jaretr1
05-12-2012, 05:01 PM
I used some crystal mist on my souveran covered 350Z, and wow. I truly felt like I was pampering my car.

ComradeGrumbles
05-12-2012, 09:00 PM
I can definitely agree with that. I love Crystal Mist. In fact, I'll be ordering a Gallon of it soon. =D I'm just curious about Menzerna Paint Refresh... it's pretty hyped up in some places online right now.

Lasthope05
05-12-2012, 09:06 PM
What else have you tried? Honestly I dont think its all that great. The only thing it has going for it is its scent.

spardavr4
05-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Try V7!

robovalzuniga
05-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Try V7!

Crystal Mist has always been too streaky for me. Agreed with the above, V7 is really good.

That being said, I still like the pop megs ultimate quick detailer gives.

Largebore
05-13-2012, 06:51 AM
Crystal Mist has always been too streaky for me. Agreed with the above, V7 is really good.

That being said, I still like the pop megs ultimate quick detailer gives.

V7 sounds good but won't i lose my carnuba finish ?
What I liked about crystal mist was that it maintained the carnuba finish .

spardavr4
05-13-2012, 08:31 AM
V7 sounds good but won't i lose my carnuba finish ?
What I liked about crystal mist was that it maintained the carnuba finish .

I don't think so. There was a topic earlier where someone was going to top their layer of Souveran with V7. Don't know if they ever updated though.

ComradeGrumbles
05-13-2012, 05:01 PM
I may end up trying V7 myself as well. Everyone seems to recommend that. Any other good ones? Along with Crystal Mist, I've tried a couple Meguiar's detailers, a couple PoorBoys ones, and a Dodo juice detailer. Out of those, I like crystal mist the best. But I'm willing to try new ones!

Rsurfer
05-13-2012, 05:07 PM
I don't think so. There was a topic earlier where someone was going to top their layer of Souveran with V7. Don't know if they ever updated though.Why would they top a wax with a sealant (V7)?

spardavr4
05-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Why would they top a wax with a sealant (V7)?

Dunno, I was under the impression that it was ok. Seems like lots of people do it:dunno: