PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy optimum no rinse?

OGL
05-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Is it only available online? i have never seen it at any retail store. thanks!

ScottB
05-12-2012, 10:01 AM
I dont know of a local retailer carrying Optimum products, but Autogeek would be happy to ship some to yoou soon.

Optimum Polymer Technologies: Advanced Polymer Technology is in every Optimum Car Care Product. opt car care, optimum car wax, optimum car wash, (http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-wax.html)

OGL
05-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Forgive me if my question has breached an etiquette. I have actually bought some other stuff from AG before registering on the forum.

It just so happens that a couple hours opened up for me today unexpectedly and the ONR is something I've been wanting to try.

Thanks! I'll be ordering shortly!

Webb
05-12-2012, 12:46 PM
I dont know of a local retailer carrying Optimum products, but Autogeek would be happy to ship some to yoou soon.

Optimum Polymer Technologies: Advanced Polymer Technology is in every Optimum Car Care Product. opt car care, optimum car wax, optimum car wash, (http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-wax.html)

Free shipping ?

swanicyouth
05-12-2012, 02:02 PM
You have to order it online, along with most good detailing products. I live in SE PA, and would love a place I could walk into and look around and buy ONR, etc... But in most areas, it just doesn't exist. I only order from AG. Even if something cost more, they are reliable, pretty fast, and will stand behind there shipment.

Waxy
05-12-2012, 04:30 PM
I have two 32 oz.bottles for sale. One is unopened the second has about 3 oz removed. $20.00 +shipping

arack
05-12-2012, 04:46 PM
I have two 32 oz.bottles for sale. One is unopened the second has about 3 oz removed. $20.00 +shipping

Sorry, but you cannot sell products in this forum. You can trade and should use the trading thread for any trading offers. Thanks.

Waxy
05-12-2012, 05:36 PM
ok

robovalzuniga
05-13-2012, 12:15 AM
here.

RhetoricMixes
05-13-2012, 12:30 AM
I would go to optimum's website and look for any local distributors that would sell their product. I have only two in my whole state (Texas) and their good to know if you run out of something on a job and can't wait to ship something.