PDA

View Full Version : NTS7 Glass Shield

dbustrum
03-22-2007, 10:47 AM
I bought NTS7 Glass Shield to try out on my windows with my last order. Anyone know if it is okay to use it on my interior tinted windows as well? I'm fine with using something different on the interior such as stoners, but I was just wondering if I could save time and use the same product inside and out.

Whitethunder46
03-22-2007, 03:48 PM
I bought NTS7 Glass Shield to try out on my windows with my last order. Anyone know if it is okay to use it on my interior tinted windows as well? I'm fine with using something different on the interior such as stoners, but I was just wondering if I could save time and use the same product inside and out.

Of course you can use it inside and out. If your windows are tinted, never use cleaners w/ amonia in it. With that said, NTS7 is perfectly safe for all windows.

Al-53
03-22-2007, 04:06 PM
Best to find out first...Glass shield contain a silicone rain repellent...do not know how it reacts with tint...plus never used a rain repellent on the inside glass..

NTS7 Glass Shield is entering the U.S. market with a competitive product. It's a cleaner that contains a protective silicone that has been broken down to nano-sized particles that fill in the tiniest scratches and crevasses. NTS7 claims this protective shield repels dust and water enabling better visibility.

Al

Whitethunder46
03-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Take back what I said.... I read wayyyy wrong! I thought the shield was simply a glass cleaner, guess not!

ScottB
03-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Plexus works wonders on tint, just a hint !!

ltoman
03-22-2007, 04:40 PM
Plexus works wonders on tint, just a hint !!

It works nicely on nav screens, too!

Al-53
03-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Take back what I said.... I read wayyyy wrong! I thought the shield was simply a glass cleaner, guess not!

I was not trying to bust your Kunnies ...just wanted to clear it up..it may all in well be safe..but need to find out first...problem is alot of products do not give complete product use descriptions...

Let me tell you..I am the first one to call a company if things are not clear...

every product that goes on my cars gets researched first..I want to know every thing about it...then it goes on the paint....

years ago some products came out...late 60's early 70's...it was something like Poly Glycoat..but different name....all those that used it has thier paint craze..spiderweb..the paint actually cracked..there was a big class action suit for this...needless to say..they are gone now...

choose your products...do your research..and then enjoy it...

Hart is was not your fault..I do not have the product but it should state..for exterior only..or not for tint ..or safe for tint...

It may even say that on the bottle..do not know...

Al

dbustrum
03-22-2007, 05:54 PM
Thanks guys, Killer I read that Plexus was good for tinted windows when I did a search on this. For cleaning, or just protecting? Meaning, should I clean with stoners and then protect with Plexus or just use Plexus alone? Thanks for your help guys I'm addicted to this forum. I hope it doesn't get me fired :)