PDA

View Full Version : How to reach Customer Service for returns?

Detail_Dude
05-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Has anyone had issues getting in touch with customer service to return items? I call twice today (once at 10AM and again at 1PM ); both times I was told "the person" who could/should help me was busy and was sent to that person's voice mailbox.

Is it a one-man band in the returns area?

Can anyone suggest how to better-reach AG to send stuff back?

Honestly, I am disappointed in the fact that there was someone ready and willing to take a new order, but relativelly helpless with returns and refunds.

Not a good sign.

Meghan
05-08-2012, 12:39 PM
You call Penny at ext 202 and if she is on the phone leave her a message and she will call you back.

fenderpicks
05-08-2012, 12:40 PM
I believe u are talking about Penny?
I know what ur talking about, as i have experienced with that many times lol, shes a very busy person i must say.

But if u leave them a voice mail, they will get u taken care of... when she finally have the time to listen to it...

Usually takes a day or 2...

Detail_Dude
05-08-2012, 12:42 PM
I believe u are talking about Penny?
I know what ur talking about, as i have experienced with that many times lol, shes a very busy person i must say.

But if u leave them a voice mail, they will get u taken care of... when she finally have the time to listen to it...

Usually takes a day or 2...

Ha, tx Fenderpicks. With all due respect, I am a busy man too.

Two days? Is that a good turnaround? We'll see...

fenderpicks
05-08-2012, 12:49 PM
It does get annoying to me too, every time that my call get transferred to Penny, i always end up talking to the voice mail... i dont recall there is ever a time i actually spoke with her lol

Meghan
05-08-2012, 12:53 PM
I am not sure it takes Penny two days, she returns all of her calls for the most part same day, Penny does a great job on the returns and she will make sure you are well taken care of she just got back from lunch so you will get a call soon I would bet.

Detail_Dude
05-08-2012, 12:54 PM
I am not sure it takes Penny two days, she returns all of her calls for the most part same day, Penny does a great job on the returns and she will make sure you are well taken care of she just got back from lunch so you will get a call soon I would bet.

Thank you, Meghan.

Btw, (1) welcome back (a week late), and (2) Happy B-day (recently, right?)

Detail_Dude
05-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Okay - good news. The call came in and I was told to await return procedures via email.

Same day turnaround in the end - well done AG!