PDA

View Full Version : Source for Liquid Glass Legend

Pages : 1 [2]

goodinblack
07-27-2013, 07:38 AM
I used the tin can stuff back in the day....... did not hold up well imo

inDetail
07-27-2013, 08:03 AM
why ask for a product not sold by autogeek anymore? that proves the product did not live up to the high standards AG sets for the products they sell....furthermore, you can find way better products then the over exaggerated claims that product makes here on autogeek.net store. seriously stone and chip resistant after 25 coatings? another throw off is it saying it contains PTFE, sure might contain teflon but will it bond? no it will not as it requires high heat to bond...for the 100$ they have the MSRP set at you could get 2 syringes of opti-coat which is permanent and has a proven track record.

Ouch being a little rough. AG is in the business of making money. They sell what moves. They carry just about every OTC detailing product out there made by the major players. Mother's and OTC Meg's. (I'm not pointing fingers. I'm sure there are more.) Be honest we all know the retail lines are junk with the exception of a few hidden gems. They offer the major player OTC product not because they perform well. AG offers it to make the major players happy and want the higher end products at a cheaper wholesale price increasing the profit margin on the products AG's customer base actually buys. That is AG's target pro's and weekend warriors that want good products from a product line with a good rep. That's the trade off.

Mr. Phillips please do not take this personally. I am just trying to illustrate a point. You are a wealth of knowledge and a true professional. You have a passion for detailing and have given us all a wealth of knowledge. It's just not a job for you. I know you have obligations to keep and a business to run.
Are we not watching Mike's instructional video's. Does anyone else notice the Meg's overkill decor in the back round.

I don't know a single person who has had a positive results with Mother's Back to Black trim restorer. (Again just a example to illustrate a point.) I think all of us would have a very long list of dud products AG offers. That any detailing supply company sells. They have to take the good with the bad just like we do.

They dropped the Autoglym brand. Not because they were bad products. They did not appeal to AG's customer base. AG SRP is probably still one of the best all around performing AIO's I have ever used. They still have a big following in the UK. Autoglym made some just okay products every company does.

Some people just like the products they like it works for their needs and that's fine. Be realistic when it comes to detailing products a good portion of products mainly the retail lines are last year's formula tweaked a little throw a new name on it. Make a nice new container with a new label design and boom we got the latest and greatest just because the company noticed a certain product or product line market share has been declining.

scrubs147
07-27-2013, 08:13 AM
From what I understand, and I could be wrong or miss-informed, I was under the impression that Liquid Glass is no longer being manufactured???

Wouldn't something like "Rejex" be comparable?

Klasse Act
07-27-2013, 08:53 AM
I used to see this stuff at Pep Boys all the time.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

RTexasF
07-27-2013, 09:17 AM
To answer the honest question posed here instead of issuing grief........I googled it and found it at one place which was ebay. $115+ shipped. You might look into it there.

FUNX650
07-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Liquid Glass Legend was an updated sealant they released at a 100.00 price point.

If the below phone number doesn't fit the bill:

A person must now pay at least $129.95 for this: "LG Legend package"...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/LGLegend1.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/61881)

:)

Bob