PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys paste wax

Gogoggansgo
05-07-2012, 09:53 PM
I was just wondering what are the diffrent waxes for. You have red, white, and blue. I know the blue is good for darks what about the other two, :dblthumb2:and any other info will help me greatly thanks

tuscarora dave
05-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Not really sure that there is a specific purpose for the red and the white Natty's. I think they both look great on any color car. I think that the red has a greater amount of surfactants in it to make it a little softer and easier to apply and remove but other than that they're about the same. Yes the blue works well for dark colors as it has some fillers in it. The blue will mute the flake on any color metallic paint making it sparkle more than pop like the red and white do.

They are great for the day of the show but all 3 tend to drop off in performance after a few weeks.

Gogoggansgo
05-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Not really sure that there is a specific purpose for the red and the white Natty's. I think they both look great on any color car. I think that the red has a greater amount of surfactants in it to make it a little softer and easier to apply and remove but other than that they're about the same. Yes the blue works well for dark colors as it has some fillers in it. The blue will mute the flake on any color metallic paint making it sparkle more than pop like the red and white do.

They are great for the day of the show but all 3 tend to drop off in performance after a few weeks.

I have the white,and red thanks for the info. I am going to get the blue, and some black hole. I am a Pinnacle wolfgang guy, but poorboys is way cheaper in a good way. I have not used either wax yet on my black ranger. thanks for the info:dblthumb2:

01GreyStangGT
05-09-2012, 06:16 AM
I used the blue for the first time over the weekend, and it definitely darkened my Sorento's color.

ScottB
05-09-2012, 05:43 PM
I found the red to be dandy on all colors ... very wet !

Perfections
05-09-2012, 06:38 PM
To my surprise the white lasted 3 months! Smells great and has a darkening effect on dark colors, but drops off within about a week but still beads in Texas heat. FYI my durability test was on a white car sitting outside 24/7 but it's white so the surface temperature doesn't get near as hot.

02CAMSS
05-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Natty blue rocks in paste or liquid.