PDA

View Full Version : T-Bar Water Blade/Calif. Waterblade

greywolf17
05-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Is any one familiar with these type products.

1. Are they effective?

2. Do you feel they are worth it?

Thankyou!

Kinalyx
05-07-2012, 02:45 PM
many people feel that they mar the paint too much to be worth it.

SRTSean
05-07-2012, 02:57 PM
I use mine on glass only. Used to dry the whole car off before reading more about them on here.

hyu
05-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Makes cleaning glass so much easier. I think mine cost about 14.99 or something like that at walmart.

Is it worth it? I think it does. I keep one in my car during really humid nights because my defogger is buggy and is too cold making even more fog on the inside of my windows...

Gachrid
05-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Makes cleaning glass so much easier. I think mine cost about 14.99 or something like that at walmart.

Is it worth it? I think it does. I keep one in my car during really humid nights because my defogger is buggy and is too cold making even more fog on the inside of my windows...

Same here. Comes in handy on those mornings after a humid night when the rear window is covered in water beads. Two quick swipes and it's gone. But I wouldn't use one on my paint.

bigez
05-08-2012, 09:02 AM
I've used them on paint before and could never tell a difference. Inspected under lights, etc., and could never detect any marring or anything like that. That said, this is not a scientific study and I guess my results are not statistically significant...hah.