PDA

View Full Version : Tornador cleaning gun questions?

SheldonH
05-07-2012, 07:27 AM
I am looking in to purchasing one of these. They seem like a great all around interior cleaning device. However I do not own an air compressor and have no clue how to pick one out. So if you own one post some comments reviews and what air compressor you use. Also, what type of cleaning solution do I use?

gcpd677
05-07-2012, 09:14 AM
I had the same question last week and Mike helped me out. Do an advanced search for "air compressors". There is a ton of helpful information and interesting reading.

jd56
05-07-2012, 10:30 AM
This weekend I attended Mikes boot camp and we used that tool. WOW that's all I can say. I had the same question, I don't own a compressor, and Im mobile. to operate this machine you need a compressor 3.5 cfm and a constant 90 psi. Thers allot of portable ones out there that you can buy.

Newdetailer1
05-07-2012, 10:35 AM
This weekend I attended Mikes boot camp and we used that tool. WOW that's all I can say. I had the same question, I don't own a compressor, and Im mobile. to operate this machine you need a compressor 3.5 cfm and a constant 90 psi. Thers allot of portable ones out there that you can buy.

Which version tornador did you guys use?

thrawn5499
05-07-2012, 11:12 AM
You can also search craigslist for a good used compressor... I got an older ingersol-rand compressor for mine for $300. it would run 2 tornadors with out a problem and the compressor is very quiet.

jd56
05-11-2012, 01:01 PM
I bought the tornador black still waiting for delivery, still havent bought a compressor yet im waiting for the gun.

steved
05-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I use the toronador black and love it. I did a little test using 4 different sized compressors this morning. I will post it up this afternoon.