PDA

View Full Version : I have a few products not sure what to use with what.

Morphiusrt
05-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Below is the list of products I own (so far) and I am not really sure what order would be best to use them and what with what.

Yesterday on a friends car I did was

wash, clay, wash again, mf da correction, blacklight, pete's 53. It came out pretty good. I was hoping for a little depth. I was running short on time and it was a freebie he just wanted a wash and wax but I figured I'd give the MF DA correction a try. I just want to know for next what steps would I throw in there for some more depth.

CG Pete 53' wax
CG EZ creme glaze
CG Jetseal 109
M205
Meguair's whole microfiber correction system
Meg Gold class wash
CG Glossworks
Opti no-rinse wash
Poorboys polish w/sealant
CG Black Light Hybrid Radiant
CG Diablo wheel cleaner
CG Hybrid V7
Meguair's ultimate quick wax
Meguair's quick detail
PC 7424xp w/a bunch of pads

I am also very open to trying new products if anyone wants to recommend anything.

TimmyG
05-07-2012, 07:26 AM
Looks like a pretty good lineup to me. Next time I'd apply the EZ creme glaze before your blacklight application then follow up the BL with some V7. That ought to do it! :xyxthumbs:

Gachrid
05-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Looks like a pretty good lineup to me. Next time I'd apply the EZ creme glaze before your blacklight application then follow up the BL with some V7. That ought to do it! :xyxthumbs:

I thought using EZ creme or glossworkz was supposed to be used over blacklight? I thought blacklight had the micro apprasives that would remove the glaze if it was underneath.

Agfan
05-07-2012, 08:36 AM
I would add a finishing polish into the mix after your correction. Then add bl and Pete's.
It's worthless to do a glaze and bl. We've been over this. Bl is a glaze with light cleaners in it. Just do one or the other.