PDA

View Full Version : A nooby in nead

CruiserGuyJR
03-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Hi Guys and Gals,
I am new to the field of detailing. So far I have purchased a PC7424 and an assortment of pads and am ready to get started on my Electric Blue Pt Cruiser. What are your recommendations for bringing the brilliance and wet look on my paint?
Thanks...CruiserGuy JRFeed back please

abrcrombe
03-20-2007, 06:53 PM
Are you looking for polishes and wax combinations?

Personally I would use the XMT series polishes on the paint, XMT glaze, and Natty's Blue Paste Wax for the final topping.

Nuke33
03-20-2007, 06:55 PM
I would use a selaent toped with a wax such as the wolfgang sealent toped with nattys blue would work there are many different combos i would suggest looing at the clikc and brag section to see what looks the best for your eye. Remember the surface can only look as good as the preperation you use before you wax

Bigunns
03-21-2007, 12:43 AM
I just got out of Noob status!! How old is your car? I would clay it first, then use the XMT line to get out the swirls and imperfections, then use some Wolfgang High Gloss Sealant and then top it off with either Natty's Blue, Max Wax or P21. You can't go wrong with that combo.

nick19
03-21-2007, 03:40 AM
Hi Guys and Gals,
I am new to the field of detailing. So far I have purchased a PC7424 and an assortment of pads and am ready to get started on my Electric Blue Pt Cruiser. What are your recommendations for bringing the brilliance and wet look on my paint?
Thanks...CruiserGuy JRFeed back please

I'm working on a "New to PC 7424, Come Inside" thread, so stay tuned. It will be done soon..

Bigunns
03-21-2007, 07:16 AM
I'll have some pics for you this weekend......I just got my PC yesterday.