PDA

View Full Version : Zaino ZCS vs Opti-Seal..

jedi_master
05-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Which one repels dirt better? Durability? Look? Let's hear it.

jedi_master
05-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Which one repels dirt better? Durability? Look? Let's hear it.

LoL. With 90+ viewers, no one has opinions or care to share their experiences? Am I in the wrong forum? :)

ScottB
05-05-2012, 08:48 PM
I find them all similar with minor differences in gloss and durability, and you can add Ultima and Blackfire as also offering the WOWA sealants.

jedi_master
05-05-2012, 09:15 PM
I find them all similar with minor differences in gloss and durability, and you can add Ultima and Blackfire as also offering the WOWA sealants.

Okay, let me be specific.. if price is no objection which WOWA sealant would you choose? Just bought a new Lexus and looking to protect my new paint. No product agendas. The priorities are:

- Dirt repellant
- Look
- Durability

Perfections
05-05-2012, 10:32 PM
New formula opti seal!

ScottB
05-06-2012, 08:38 AM
I still use the original Opti-seal on my uncoated wheels. Keeps them in new shape and no hard rubbing. I am looking to try Blackfire next.

Mike@DistinctImage
05-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Perfections how do you like the new formula vs old? New 2012 one I take it?

Klasse Act
05-07-2012, 12:42 PM
I've found ZCS to be a great product for sure, it does everything great but since coming onboard here I've stepped up to try Black Fire and in particular their version of ZCS and its awesome, especially since it flashes in under an hour!

Sorry I can't tell you about durability because I can never leave my car alone, I layer upon layer this stuff since its so easy and my car looks better than new, even after a week of rain like we've had this week, car just cleans up so easy and once done, just pops!!!

Setec Astronomy
05-07-2012, 12:54 PM
I've found ZCS to be a great product for sure, it does everything great but since coming onboard here I've stepped up to try Black Fire and in particular their version of ZCS and its awesome, especially since it flashes in under an hour!

Under an HOUR?? WOWA's usually flash in seconds to minutes, except for the couple of heavy spots that may take an hour or more to go away.

SkateForGirl
05-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Cant speak much for the Zaino but man does my opti-seal work very well. Nice gloss, easy application and excellent durability.

RMM
05-08-2012, 08:03 AM

The cure time is about one minute. And yes, it is an amazing product! I have never bought any Zaino (except the Z-16, which is very good) so I canīt say anything about Z-CS.