PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna / W.G.D.G.......?????

BILL
03-20-2007, 04:42 PM
After Menzerna Final Polish 11, and Menzerna Finishing Touch Glaze

Opt for Menzerna F.M.J.?? or already newly purchased un-used WGDG????:confused:

nick19
03-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Give FMJ a whirl. I've heard mixed opinions about it. After I'm done #80'ing my car, following up with DP's FG I too will be trying out FMJ.

Bobjones
03-20-2007, 05:02 PM
The FMJ and the WGDG is very similar. I have heard mixed responses with regards to durability of each, however, it liek anything, depends on the circumstances. The shine is similar in both. I would give the WGDG a whirl as I have found that its got slightly better durability. That said I actually prefer using the DP Selant if topping with a wax.

Al-53
03-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Bill..I have tried both..the FMJ and WG and find the Wolfgang to last longer...and it also gives a better look....

The FMJ at first looks great...but the look fades fast...it seems the durabilty is below par..at least thats my observations...

If i had more FMJ I would send you a sample..but I traded it last summer after seeing results....

AL

ScottB
03-20-2007, 05:52 PM
FMJ is rather bland, like Rejex without the durability. At least WG will add some gloss into the mix. Consider the Spray Booster when needed as easy to use and great for adding back some "pow" after several washes.

BILL
03-20-2007, 06:01 PM
FMJ is rather bland, like Rejex without the durability. At least WG will add some gloss into the mix. Consider the Spray Booster when needed as easy to use and great for adding back some "pow" after several washes.

Thanks guys..........WG it is.and i also have the WG spritz booster..........;)

ASPHALT ROCKET
03-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Hey Bill if it helps i did my little brothers best friends Mazda 6, pics are in the gallery under edthespic. Its the menzerna/wolfgang combo on black. Has nice depth and an awesome shine.

justin_murphy
03-22-2007, 08:38 PM
I've actually been using some of DP's Spray Surface Shield after washes. I have it on 4 vehicles that I do bi-weekly. It's holding out rather well. Nice and slick too.

I've used FMJ and liked the look and feel.......a lot. To me it's more like NXT liquid on steroids. I don't know though. I have some DP Surface Shield that I need to use too. ED aka high end detailer liked it a lot.

So many freaking choices! At least my job won't get boring soon!

BILL
03-23-2007, 07:14 AM
Hey Bill if it helps i did my little brothers best friends Mazda 6, pics are in the gallery under edthespic. Its the menzerna/wolfgang combo on black. Has nice depth and an awesome shine.

Thanks,i'll take a look.....:righton:

pt91
03-23-2007, 07:55 PM
FMJ on light
WG on dark

BILL
03-24-2007, 06:56 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm !!! THANKS;)

ASPHALT ROCKET
03-24-2007, 11:46 PM
I guess that made your mind up.

BILL