PDA

View Full Version : A few quick?'s

scooterguitar
05-14-2006, 08:14 AM
Hello all,
Just wondering, which would you suggest, Liquid Shine or the Klasse? Not going for a show car, just like to keep my old, high mileage Durango looking fairly decent. I'll also use it on my HD.
I have the Meguire's 3 step right now and it does ok. Figure I'll use up #1 and #2, then get better cleaner.
But, is the Liquid Glass pretty good, I keep reading mixed reviews all over th enet.
Also thinking about the Poorboy's suds.
Allso, can't a regualr chrome wax be use don wheels to keep off gunk, opposed the the actual wheel wax stuff? Again, not heavy into detailing, but when I detail, I take my time and liek to do a good job.
Thanks!

ScottB
05-14-2006, 08:51 AM
I would go with the Klasse Twins over Liquid Glass. The second part of Klasse is a little finicky to remove (put on very light and remove almost immediately) but it is a bulletproof combo. I also highly suggest getting Clearkote Quikshine to spruce up the gloss between detailing sessions.

As for waxing or sealing wheels, yes you can use any product. Again I would highly suggest a product that is a sealant as it will hold up to the extreme heat that the wheels are faced with. HINT: If you do the Klasse twins, use the AIO on the wheels. It will clean and protect in one step.

scooterguitar
05-14-2006, 09:14 AM
Hey thanks! So, is the the LG inferior or Klasse is just better?

ScottB
05-14-2006, 01:44 PM
Hey thanks! So, is the the LG inferior or Klasse is just better?

I would hate to call it inferior, I gave the bottle away as I did Rejex as it just didnt do what I wanted and offered the protection and gloss I expect from some of the best paint sealants. Personally I like AIO followed with Wolfgang or UPP also.