PDA

View Full Version : Help with Meg's APC+

swanicyouth
05-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Ok, so I got yet ANOTHER AG order yesterday thanks to Nick and his killer BOGOs. I'm mixing the above product and looking for a good dilution for mildly dirty wheels and tires. I'm fine using just 4:1, but could that damage a wheel (too strong???). Also, I got the Sonus Multi Surface Cleaner that was BOGO, mixed that 1:30, and tested it to remove Menz FMJ from my toolbox. It did a killer job removing the sealant, left the surface clean, shiny, with clearly no sealant left. I only removed the FMJ on one panel of the middle tool box, and you can tell for sure it removed all the sealant, and left no haze or gunk. Great product, now I just have too much APC. I also have a gallon of Simple Green, some BMW brand interior APC, and Griots Paint Prep. I'm going to have to open a cleaning business to use all this stuff!

rider9195
05-04-2012, 01:06 PM
I find if the wheel has no baked on brake dust 1:10 or even 1:15 works effectively.

TimmyG
05-04-2012, 01:20 PM
I've only been working on vehicles with baked on brake dust lately! I've been using 4:1 and around 45sec-1min dwell time with pretty good results. I'd mix one bottle @ 4:1 and another at 10:1 and that should cover you for a wide range of dirt!

mwoolfso
05-04-2012, 01:24 PM
I've only been working on vehicles with baked on brake dust lately! I've been using 4:1 and around 45sec-1min dwell time with pretty good results. I'd mix one bottle @ 4:1 and another at 10:1 and that should cover you for a wide range of dirt!

+1

swanicyouth
05-04-2012, 01:36 PM

Thanks dudes!!!!! (mixing).
http://img.tapatalk.com/445449b6-21b4-8bee.jpg

snellvilleauto
05-05-2012, 05:18 AM
haha i have the same 6 rubbermaid bottles i picked up from walmart. Best bottle to date for me.

swanicyouth
05-06-2012, 09:31 PM
haha i have the same 6 rubbermaid bottles i picked up from walmart. Best bottle to date for me.

+1. These bottle just rule never tried Kwazar, they are just too rich for my blood. The Rubbermaid bottles are just perfect they through a lot of liquid volume and just feel sturdy. They have them at most Super Walmarts for 3.79, and at some Targets for a buck more.

Bunky
05-07-2012, 11:13 AM
+1. These bottle just rule never tried Kwazar, they are just too rich for my blood. The Rubbermaid bottles are just perfect they through a lot of liquid volume and just feel sturdy. They have them at most Super Walmarts for 3.79, and at some Targets for a buck more.

I think everyone should have 1 or 2 Kwazars. They can come in handy once in a while.