PDA

View Full Version : Topping BFWD with Souveran Spray wax

Bigbull2984
05-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Hi geeks :buffing:

I have a black car and currently I have BFWD and 2 coats of Crystal seal on there. I was reading that with blackfire products you must top with other blackfire product, or else you are just wasting wax. Is this true?

I just picked up the BOGO Souveran spray wax, was looking to top my car with it was the deep carnuaba shine. Any thoughts?

HotRodJoe
05-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Only one way to find out! You may discover something previously unknown. A month from now everyone may be talking about the Big Bull Duo. You never know! Keep us posted. :)

ScottB
05-03-2012, 10:23 AM
I have not seen a product yet that Soveran Spray did not work over. Will it be notable, thats the question.

Bigbull2984
05-03-2012, 10:31 AM
:props:
Only one way to find out! You may discover something previously unknown. A month from now everyone may be talking about the Big Bull Duo. You never know! Keep us posted. :)

Haha Thanks. I will try this out this weekend and see then. :idea:

Waxmax
05-03-2012, 10:33 AM
I've topped BFWD with a variety of spray and paste waxes including Souveran....no problem. Now the added durability you get is a question, but no problem doing it.

Bigbull2984
05-03-2012, 12:00 PM
I've topped BFWD with a variety of spray and paste waxes including Souveran....no problem. Now the added durability you get is a question, but no problem doing it.

Yea I would be using this more for touch ups and shine.

BobbyG
05-03-2012, 12:28 PM

:iagree:

I've used the following over BlackFire Wet Diamond and many other sealants without issue.

Optimum Spray Car Wax
Duragloss AquaWax
XMT 360 Spray Wax
Pinnacle Souvern Sprax Wax