PDA

View Full Version : Caps Vs Rangers

alko
05-02-2012, 11:11 PM
This is an INCREDIBLE playoff game. 3rd overtime.

Sunshyne
05-03-2012, 01:42 AM
I dont trust any leads until the series is actually over. Ovie should of had that goal that bounced off the bar. Game 4 will be interesting

Slava
05-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Watched everyminute off it and even though I'm a Caps fan I have to give props to Rangers Dman. They sacraficed their bodies. Callahan blocking shots left and right. I I can't believe that Ovie and Brouer both hit posts. I hope the rest of the series will be just as exciting.

Flannigan
05-03-2012, 07:44 AM
I stayed up until the bitter end as well. I swear the Caps are going to end up killing me one day....

alko
05-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Man I thought I was going to have a heart attack a FEW times. It was an AWESOME game...sucks that they lost but man it was a good game.

Slava...the Rangers had a chance to win the game had ole boy not block the shot with his leg. But yes...Ovie should have had that one.

Slava
05-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Man I thought I was going to have a heart attack a FEW times. It was an AWESOME game...sucks that they lost but man it was a good game.

Slava...the Rangers had a chance to win the game had ole boy not block the shot with his leg. But yes...Ovie should have had that one.

Oh man once Rupp got the puck on his stick, I thought it was game over. Camera angle at that time showed top of the net wide open with Holtby down. My heart stopped for a bit and once he hit his own player in the back I started laughing. I remember someone said that Rangers are so committed to blocking shots that they do it in the offensive zone as well.

TimmyG
05-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Epic game for sure. Both teams were completely gassed out by the end of middle of the second overtime. This series could turn out to be one of the better ones. I honestly can't believe how well Holtby is playing.