PDA

View Full Version : XMT Soap separation...?

Pages : [1] 2

ArkayoDeetayo
05-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Anyone seen this before? XMT Soap....
I have two bottles, one looks okay, the other one has "blue separation"...is it still safe to use? Thanks.

Setec Astronomy
05-02-2012, 08:07 PM
I can't really see what that is--is there something floating in the liquid or is there just some blue stuff on the back of the label?

ArkayoDeetayo
05-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Oh its floating around inside, suspended...I tried shaking it real hard and its the same
I took two pictures, a clear one (on the left) where as you can see, its just a clear green, where as the one on the right has blue stuff inside the soap floating, was just wondering if its normal/safe to use?

Setec Astronomy
05-02-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm sorry, I really can't tell from the picture what I'm looking at in there. Put some between your fingers and as long as it isn't gritty/hard it should be fine...it's just soap, after all.

ArkayoDeetayo
05-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Nevermind, it's okay Setec, thanks. I threw it away.

MODs - PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD THANK YOU!

Nick McKees37
05-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Nevermind, it's okay Setec, thanks. I threw it away.

MODs - PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD THANK YOU!

Send me a PM with your order number and I'll include another bottle with your next order.

Setec Astronomy
05-02-2012, 09:24 PM
You threw it away??? What was that a $12 bottle of soap? Without even trying to mix some of it up?

Hoytman
05-02-2012, 09:55 PM
I've got an unopened bottle of IronX that did a similar thing. It got all cloudy and had a similar look to it as that soap did. I bought both bottles on Bogo last fall. It appears there's been a new version come out since.

Anyway, I don't know if it'll still work or not, but I'm going to try it before throwing it away. If it doesn't work I'll take some pics of it and send it to Nick and ask for a replacement. The other bottle is clear as can be.

That's weird that the soap seemed to seperate like that. You should have opened it and tried it out though. That seperation shouldn't really happen in my mind. Something is certainly wrong for it to do that.

AG will take care of it I'm sure, but seeing things like that and my bottle of IronX makes me want to stick with Meg's stuff all the way. Awesome shelf life with their products.

ArkayoDeetayo
05-02-2012, 10:39 PM
yeah it was a bit weird, that's why I had two pictures to show a regular vs the separated one, Nick was nice enough to offer a replacement, best AG customer service!

ArkayoDeetayo
05-02-2012, 10:42 PM
You threw it away??? What was that a $12 bottle of soap? Without even trying to mix some of it up?

lol yeah, I didn't want to risk anything damaging paint due to the product losing lubricity or not working as intended and while it is true that $12 a bottle for that soap, I don't want to repolish my paint for worry of marring etc, to me its not worth it

Nick McKees37
05-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Send me a PM with your order number and I'll include another bottle with your next order.

:iagree:

swanicyouth
05-03-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm having a similar issue with 2 bottles of CG Citrus Wash and Gloss I got on my last order. Shaking it up fixes it for a day. Is this normal ????http://img.tapatalk.com/a6937b12-7ddb-ed0a.jpg

Setec Astronomy
05-03-2012, 08:03 AM
I'm having a similar issue with 2 bottles of CG Citrus Wash and Gloss I got on my last order. Shaking it up fixes it for a day. Is this normal ????

Maybe tofu is the active ingredient?

Kinalyx
05-03-2012, 08:05 AM
from what ive read, that is normal for citrus wash and gloss. My bottle does it too.

My issue with wash n gloss is that everyone says it smells great, my bottle smells like elmers glue

Shawn

Nick McKees37
05-03-2012, 08:18 AM
I'm having a similar issue with 2 bottles of CG Citrus Wash and Gloss I got on my last order. Shaking it up fixes it for a day. Is this normal ????http://img.tapatalk.com/a6937b12-7ddb-ed0a.jpg

It's normal for Citrus Wash & Gloss to separate.