PDA

View Full Version : Why does this place treat me like this.....

AUdakota
03-19-2007, 11:20 PM
You know I try to be nice and get along with everyone and this place just keeps making me spend more money at AG. I went ahead and put in a new order to hopefully come pretty close to completing my setup for at least a week. Heres the list with new things marked with a *

Wash-Megs GC, DP Xtreme Foam, DG 901
Mitt-Lambswool,White-Yellow Schmitt*
Drying-Two Small Guzzlers*
Rinseless Wash-DP 4-n-1
Clay-Mothers Kit
Compound-OC
Polishes-XMT1,XMT2,XMT3*,Opti-Seal
Glaze-XMT glaze
Wax-Megs GC paste, Megs NXT paste, Natty's Blue,AW*
Interior-DG 921,DP Int. Surface Proctectant
Wheels/Tires-DP Engine Degreaser, Armorall Foam
Glass-Stoners IG

And I make sure and order some new MF's with each order just because......

abrcrombe
03-19-2007, 11:31 PM
That is a NICE order. I wish it was coming to my house instead.

HighEndDetail
03-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Your missing a few things:D:D

Nica
03-20-2007, 08:22 AM
lol...I know what you mean I just put another order and I just realized that I'm missing some more products....where does it end.

I think soon I might be all set up...but I've been saying that since my first order lol and second and third...oh I just see something and I got to try it..the thing is I'm running out of cars to try things on. My dad's truck is up next lol.

justin_murphy
03-20-2007, 08:38 AM
I agree with High End......you will always be missing something on your list!

Never fails!

Ahhhhh......next time though!

There will be a next time......I promise you that!

AUdakota
03-20-2007, 10:39 AM
what else is missing???
The only things I can think of are trim/plastic dressing but I have some mothers B2B, A good paint cleaning product like AIO, glass polishing stuff but AIO would have done that for me,and maybe a nice gel wheel cleaner and wheel wax.

See what I mean this thread alone is going to cost me another hundred dollars easily.

Maybe Ill just go to big lots and buy whatever megs brushes they have that I havent bought out yet to hold me over till the next time I can order

Nuke33
03-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Haha they keep drawing everone in hehe that what happens with great costamer service and prices