PDA

View Full Version : Detailer's Car Care Products Hits the Track!

Nick McKees37
04-30-2012, 02:26 PM
....with Bruno Massel behind the wheel! :righton:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/nick/Summer%202012/BRUNO!.jpg

:hotrod2:

rwright
04-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Congrats to the customers buying another car! :dblthumb2: Good luck Bruno!

Mike Phillips
04-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Wow!

That looks like fun!

Congratulations Bruno on your new Dragster! I definitely want to hook-up and come watch you when you race this bad boy!

I wish you continued success in the future and congratulations for all your accomplishments to date.

:dblthumb2:

Finemess
04-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Awesome! Good luck this year.

Bruno Massel
05-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Hey Everyone!
I've kept a pretty tight wrap on the details of my new car, but the cat seems to be out of the bag...so here's the 411.

With primary sponsorship in place with Detailer's Pro Series and Autogeek.net for 2012, we decided to add another weapon to our racing arsenal in pursuit of our second NHRA World Championship. The new dragster was just completed two weeks ago and made its initial shakedown runs this past Sunday.

We've taken our potent 4-cylinder turbocharged Chevrolet ECOtec engine program and transplanted it into a state-of-the-art dragster chassis that we anticipate willbe capable of going from 0-220mph+ in just 6.2 seconds!

We'll continue to race our Detailer's Pro Series/Autogeek.net Cobalt as we further test the new car. At a half a dozen events this year we plan to compete with both cars in different categories.

Its going to be an exciting/busy season and I'm stoked about the potential of this new program. If you get a chance to come out to an event, please stop on by and say "hello".

You can see our schedule by chacking out my website; www.brunomasselracing.com. I'll also post updates and action shots of the new car as they come in.

Thanks,
Bruno

Yancy
05-02-2012, 02:01 PM
You the man Bruno!

Bruno Massel
05-21-2012, 06:48 AM
First Win for the Detailer's Pro Series car happens in Topeka!

For the second straight event we qualified on the pole, but yesterday we were able to finish the job at the NHRA Dollar General Summernationals! You can catch final round action from the event this coming saturday the 26th of May at 11:30am central on ESPN2!

Audi X2
05-21-2012, 07:17 AM
Awesome news and the DP logo looks great on the dragster!

Mike Phillips
05-21-2012, 07:25 AM
First Win for the Detailer's Pro Series car happens in Topeka!

For the second straight event we qualified on the pole, but yesterday we were able to finish the job at the NHRA Dollar General Summernationals!

Congratulations!

You can catch final round action from the event this coming saturday the 26th of May at 11:30am central on ESPN2!

Will watch for it!

:dblthumb2:

BobbyG
05-21-2012, 07:30 AM
Someone's having a lot of fun!! :props:

Congratulations and keep those reaction times around 0.35 or better and you'll do well. :dblthumb2:

Motrecrerbnom
02-27-2013, 12:14 AM
Nice pictures...I really like the way you set the car in with the team photo. Great Job It was great racing with you guys again and Im hoping to make it out on the 23rd. Talk to you soon,

sagh