PDA

View Full Version : middle east branch ??

Pages : [1] 2 3

c5errr
04-29-2012, 11:35 AM
hello autogeeks,
i just wanna ask are there any branches in any country in the mid east like uae or qatar or bahrain<-- i live here :dblthumb2:

and if there arent any
will you consider having a dealer in the mid east especially bahrain ?

thank you

:autowash:

opie_7afe
04-29-2012, 04:53 PM
are you an expat by chance? just wondering.

c5errr
04-30-2012, 05:42 AM
im not sure what do u mean
do u mean that im an american living in bahrain ? no.
i was born and live in bahrain
and the reason i asked the question earlier is that i am an autogeek!
and i wanna try a lot of those items which we dont have in my country the only thing we have is meguiars and not all the new ones

and if happened by chance that i open a detailing shop<-- my ambition featuring and representing autogeek items specially ((dual action polishers))

opie_7afe
04-30-2012, 04:21 PM
aah ok! i was just wondering due to your avatar is all, and yes an expat is a person from another country living and working in another place. imo i would email nick@autogeek and see if they have a distributor list, what i have done is look at different (bigger)manufacturers websites for distributor information, try sonax if they sell sonax they might sell other brands worth a shot and alot of care care products local are not at a "detailing store" they will be in a store that sells automotive accessories. and if you have the money you could become a distributor of PBMG products(wolfgang,diamondite,detailers pro,cobra,montana brushes, pinnacle ect ect)

Ali Bouali
04-30-2012, 05:00 PM
I don’t think they have but if you need anything I live in Saudi Arabia ( Dhahran )
You can give me a call i have a gallon of almost anything LOL
And I have a lot of customers in Bahrain

kar1zma
05-23-2014, 11:35 AM
I don’t think they have but if you need anything I live in Saudi Arabia ( Dhahran )
You can give me a call i have a gallon of almost anything LOL
And I have a lot of customers in Bahrain

and how do we call u

JimShey
01-06-2015, 02:55 AM
Hi all! Im an expat here in Jeddah KSA, and I also find it hard to get my hands on many products that has been talk about here over and over. Although I have a tub of S100 wax that I got from a Harley Davidson shop here. Aside from S100 I currently have Autoglym(not impressive), Meguiars U-QD, Mothers QD,... I guess thats it. The only I shop that I know here that sells Detailing products is SACO, its like an ACE Hardware store. But even they don't have a good selection.

I'm particularly interested in the Original Forum Favorite Kit and plenty of microfibers...and not interested in the high shipping cost :laughing:

still trying to find a way to get OFFK or any good products mentioned here while cutting down on shipping expense... any ideas?

Setec Astronomy
01-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Sounds like a great opportunity for someone to become a Middle East distributor!

JimShey
01-08-2015, 09:32 AM
I finally got Megs UC and Scratch X 2.0!!! Hurray Im the MAN ... and now the search for clay bars :work:

bym007
11-27-2015, 03:49 AM
Hi guys, I am also based in Jeddah. And it is a nightmare trying to find any decent auto detailing products here.

I do try and import stuff from Us when I can. Did you guys find DA polishers here? And where?

@Jimshey, Where did you find Megs Ultimate range?

Sent from my D6633 using Tapatalk

GSKR
11-27-2015, 09:35 AM
Sounds like a great opportunity for someone to become a Middle East distributor!

If it made logical sense and profit I'm sure someone had either attempted to try it.

GSKR
11-27-2015, 09:42 AM
aah ok! i was just wondering due to your avatar is all, and yes an expat is a person from another country living and working in another place. imo i would email nick@autogeek and see if they have a distributor list, what i have done is look at different (bigger)manufacturers websites for distributor information, try sonax if they sell sonax they might sell other brands worth a shot and alot of care care products local are not at a "detailing store" they will be in a store that sells automotive accessories. and if you have the money you could become a distributor of PBMG products(wolfgang,diamondite,detailers pro,cobra,montana brushes, pinnacle ect ect)To much logistics cost,it would cost 38.50 to ship a iPad from us to Saudi Arabia.

GSKR
11-27-2015, 09:51 AM
im not sure what do u mean
do u mean that im an american living in bahrain ? no.
i was born and live in bahrain
and the reason i asked the question earlier is that i am an autogeek!
and i wanna try a lot of those items which we dont have in my country the only thing we have is meguiars and not all the new ones

and if happened by chance that i open a detailing shop<-- my ambition featuring and representing autogeek items specially ((dual action polishers))
There is a reason why I bet meguairs did a lot of rd research and development and marketing and found out it was probably more of a headache and didn't meet there minimum profit guidelines .shipping there is out of control.and a lot of products are flammable,and if so tack on another 20 dollars.

bym007
11-27-2015, 10:49 AM
There is a reason why I bet meguairs did a lot of rd research and development and marketing and found out it was probably more of a headache and didn't meet there minimum profit guidelines .shipping there is out of control.and a lot of products are flammable,and if so tack on another 20 dollars.
A lot of flammeable items are imported Into Saudi Arabia every month, so that cant be the reason. The nonexistent size of the market is probably the main reason behind lack of detailers shops.

As such, ArmorAll products are quite easily available in Saudi Arabia. I have also found Megs, and Autoglym at times in Saco stores although without any consistencies.

Once again, any chance I can find a half decent Da Polisher plus pads etc in Jeddah? I dont know where to search for it، and never seen them in Saco. Someone can save me from importing it from US or UK.

GSKR
11-27-2015, 11:12 AM
A lot of flammeable items are imported Into Saudi Arabia every month, so that cant be the reason. The nonexistent size of the market is probably the main reason behind lack of detailers shops.

As such, ArmorAll products are quite easily available in Saudi Arabia. I have also found Megs, and Autoglym at times in Saco stores although without any consistencies.

Once again, any chance I can find a half decent Da Polisher plus pads etc in Jeddah? I dont know where to search for it، and never seen them in Saco. Someone can save me from importing it from US or UK.

I understand what you are saying,a da from us to Saudi would you pay a extra 50.00 or more for shipping,and the answer from probably a vast majority of auto care users would probably say no.so the end result is the cost burden of shipping customs etc.Im sure Saco looked into the possible opportunities as well as Meg's and there are to many loophole to get around to make a decent profit.obviously there are flammable liquids shipped there,but the products they ship can absorb the cost being that there's more profit.usually a bottle of wax that cost 20.00 the dealer pays 8.00 to inventory it,so there is a very little profit,to be made when you incur all the taxes and shipping and to keep a business profitable.so that's why Saudi will never obtain all the goods we have.ag has to offer discounts every other day to get rid of inventory,that model would not work when dealing in overseas sales.