PDA

View Full Version : middle east branch ??

Pages : 1 [2] 3

GSKR
11-27-2015, 12:26 PM
and how do we call u

Just researched that region and there are detailing shops that are equipped with all the ceramic coatings and da,and the latest products.

GSKR
11-27-2015, 12:29 PM
I finally got Megs UC and Scratch X 2.0!!! Hurray Im the MAN ... and now the search for clay bars :work:
There are plenty of sources in that region to obtain clay.

bym007
11-27-2015, 12:53 PM
There are plenty of sources in that region to obtain clay.
Where exactly are you based and finding these sources?

Sent from my D6633 using Tapatalk

GSKR
11-27-2015, 01:05 PM
I'm in U.S. Google clay in your region easily obtained along with coating etc,with all the expensive cars there,has to be a distributor locally within a 70 mi radius .ceramic coating is used like crazy over there.

Paul A.
11-27-2015, 01:06 PM
If there are any pro detailers near you, maybe talk to them and find out how they source supplies.

emmjay
11-27-2015, 03:40 PM
I'm not from Saudi but close enough (Dubai). There is a Saudi supplier for all Meguiars products. I know this because "Meguiars Middle East" office in Sharjah, UAE , had to get 2 items I want from Saudi because they were out of stock in Dubai. You can leave them a message on their facebook page or give them a call and they will send you the details for the Saudi supplier :xyxthumbs:

Local store Ace Hardware has a full stock of Meguiars products (consumer line) but at almost twice the price of Meguairs Middle East.

However, I still buy everything I want from AGO when there is a sale. You could use freight forwarders such as
1. Aramex - shop and ship
2. MyUS

Their rates are not bad at all and many of my friends in Saudi use MYUS.

I find them a LOT cheaper than using USPS (united states postal service) and your things get here within 3 days from the day they arrive at the respective US offices. They also offer live tracking which USPS does not.

For example my first order was sent from AGO using the "international shipping" method, I paid $89 for shipping and it took 3+ weeks to arrive.

The next 4 times I used Aramex shop n ship and Aramex received it in 2 working days and I received in 3 days after that - total of 5 days, and as reference my last shipment cost $40 :D

Hope this helps. :)

emmjay
11-27-2015, 03:43 PM
++

I was able to find a local supplier in Dubai for Flex polishers where i purchased my flex 3401 VRG for AED / SAR 1500 ($407)

As for pads and other things I needed, all from AGO

I've been buying from AGO for over a year now. It costs less than buying locally in Dubai (a small handful of brands)....and I can get whatever products I want from AGO with no limit to brands.

Win - win

You can contact RAMY 4x4 in Dubai for Rupes polishers.

bym007
11-29-2015, 12:11 AM
++

I was able to find a local supplier in Dubai for Flex polishers where i purchased my flex 3401 VRG for AED / SAR 1500 ($407)

As for pads and other things I needed, all from AGO

I've been buying from AGO for over a year now. It costs less than buying locally in Dubai (a small handful of brands)....and I can get whatever products I want from AGO with no limit to brands.

Win - win

You can contact RAMY 4x4 in Dubai for Rupes polishers.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

At the moment, they only appear to have the Rupes Bigfoot range, which is out of my budget. I have sent them a message to see what else can they supply, and whether they would ship to Jeddah.

emmjay
11-29-2015, 06:54 AM
Thanks for pointing this out to me.

At the moment, they only appear to have the Rupes Bigfoot range, which is out of my budget. I have sent them a message to see what else can they supply, and whether they would ship to Jeddah.

Anytime! :xyxthumbs:

bym007
02-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Hey, By the way I am in touch with Sonax, 3D and Flex distributor in Saudi Arabia. Don't worry they are same people. Surprisingly, their prices are very reasonable, compared even to AG for the items they have available...

GSKR
02-08-2016, 12:44 PM
This is a old thread back in December 2015, I can find plenty of products over there , especially coatings take your time and do some research.

bym007
02-09-2016, 12:04 AM
This is a old thread back in December 2015, I can find plenty of products over there , especially coatings take your time and do some research.

I am sorry I dont get you. If you mean there is a post here from Dec 2015, I am sorry I did not find anything from Middle East here.

emmjay
02-09-2016, 07:25 AM
Hey, By the way I am in touch with Sonax, 3D and Flex distributor in Saudi Arabia. Don't worry they are same people. Surprisingly, their prices are very reasonable, compared even to AG for the items they have available...

Thats awesome bud! Sonax is really cheap here too (less than half the price of Ago) and I find that weird but win win for us.

Im glad you could find flex and 3d too. Awesome choices :D

emmjay
02-09-2016, 07:30 AM

Coatings are available to dealers who are certified to apply them.
Cquartz is one of them, followed by Gtechniq and Ceramic pro, followed by plenty others who apply a "ceramic coating" without stating names.

One offers Opti coat but I know for a fact he buys them from the US in bulk.

The only coatings i've come across available commercially to the general public are 22ple & Gtechniq.

You could shed some light on said mysterious organizations that offer coatings for sale in this region if you know them so well....Thanks :) :)

bym007
03-18-2016, 07:37 AM
I have some items available from my recent bulk purchase available for collection locally in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

For more details, check here.
Auto Detailing Supplies available for sale in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - 270785 (http://goo.gl/SqBXxY)