PDA

View Full Version : detailer near/in Boca Raton

08750i
04-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Hi All:

I recently purchased a white 2008 BMW 750i. I love the car except that the paint is covered with light- medium swirl marks.

i'm a car nut for as long as I can remember, as i'm sure you all must be reading this too, but i'm not up to doing what needs to be done to remove the swirl marks, polish, seal, wax....myself anymore, so i am hoping someone has a good and reputable detailer near Boca Raton to reccomend?

Thank you!!!

David Fermani
04-29-2012, 07:47 PM
I have many clients in Boca (Royal Palm) and will actually be working there most of next week. I'll PM you my contact info next.

Beware of S. Florida Detailers posing as professional, competant & experienced Detailers. I've fixed alot of their work over the years. Good luck on your search.

ShineTimeDetail
04-29-2012, 07:52 PM
I was just down there. Actually going back in 2 weeks.

LuxuryMobile
04-29-2012, 07:55 PM
I have many clients in Boca (Royal Palm) and will actually be working there most of next week. I'll PM you my contact info next.

Beware of S. Florida Detailers posing as professional, competant & experienced Detailers. I've fixed alot of their work over the years. Good luck on your search.

This^^^^

David would be a great one to go with if you can.

Shinetime also does great work, couldn't go wrong with either of them.

08750i
04-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Thank you for the posts.

I am ready to get this done right away, but also not in a rush and can wait a couple of weeks if need be. I just want the job to be done the right way and successfully take care of the fine scratches and swirl marks.

While this car is our one and only daily driver, and not a show car , I do take pride in my cars, always have, (as I'm sure all of you here do or you wouldn't be here) having the car look right is important to me and I appreciate all your help!
Thank you again!

08750i
05-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Hi guys

Still waiting to get the car done. Anyone interested?

ShineTimeDetail
05-16-2012, 08:49 PM
I'll be down in a couple weeks. Pm me your number.