alko
04-28-2012, 08:01 PM
Collinite 915

Danathin
04-28-2012, 08:06 PM
P21s

Lasthope05
04-28-2012, 08:06 PM
Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub, Autoglym HD, Max Wax, Vics Red, Pinnacle SSII, Blackfire Midnight Sun...all great waxes and can be had for $70 or less.

These are all great waxes that give the upper end waxes a run for their money. Vics red is simply amazing.

Jaretr1
04-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Souveran is an absolute joy to use, and its shine is pretty well established as top notch. Having said that, while I haven't used it, max wax has a very similar scent to Souveran. Dodo juice also makes some sweet waxes, all poured buy hand with a lot of Passion.

Black Car
04-28-2012, 08:22 PM
These are all great waxes that give the upper end waxes a run for their money. Vics red is simply amazing.

I've been hearing great things about vics red. Can you buy that in the states?

Rav777
04-28-2012, 08:33 PM
Pete's 53 by Chemical Guys

Lasthope05
04-28-2012, 09:06 PM

Theres a few places you can pick it up. Phil at DD and Ranny at PS carries the line.

pcw25
04-28-2012, 09:23 PM
MaxWax. It's so underrated around here. Works great!

spardavr4
04-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Collinite 845 is awesome.

SSII is also great!

FUNX650
04-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Hi everyone.
I want to buy a decent Nuba paste that I can apply over WGDGPS on my obsidian Black Infiniti G35.

Want something that looks great & won't break the bank, and I don't care too much about durability because I enjoy applying regularly.
Looking for a nice wet look that won't hold too much dust (if such a product exists).

-I prefer to not put a dust-magnet, that's on a faster pace to: fracture/melt than a sealant, carnuba wax atop WGDGPS and interfere with its "sealant characteristics".That's just me, most of the time, anyways

Thanks guys!
I have some C 845 and like it.... But I'm looking for something with a little more fizzle and flash!

As far as: "looks great & won't break the bank"; and, "I don't care too much about durability"; and even: "fizzle and flash"...

Then in my book:
1.) You can't beat Meguiar's #26 [the most optically-clear upon curing wax/hybrid (there's your flash, which will fizzle/degrade in the alloted time-frame of most waxes)]. Plus it has a very acceptable price-point.
2.) Pinnacle Sig.Series II...For ease of application/removal; excellent gloss (once again the flash, etc., etc., degradation, yadda, yadda.) Has twice the price-point of Meg's #26, though.

Good Luck in your 'topper-search'!

:)

Bob

Bunky
04-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub, Autoglym HD, Max Wax, Vics Red, Pinnacle SSII, Blackfire Midnight Sun...all great waxes and can be had for $70 or less.

I picked up the Black Fire 3 oz sample and get the Do Do Juice on a future order.

CEE DOG
04-29-2012, 07:01 AM
Midnight Sun
Petes 53

I am a big PB NB fan as well. So easy to use and looks great

I think "Autowerks exclusive" in Canada ships the vics red to us here in the states. Ken is the owner of the store. Great guy. I haven't tried that wax yet but sounds interesting

Soilsample
04-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Thanks everyone!

I went ahead and sprung for some Dodo Juice Purple Haze Pro.
It was more than I wanted to spend but I think I'll be happy.

HellDemon
04-29-2012, 11:28 PM
Midnight Sun
Petes 53

I am a big PB NB fan as well. So easy to use and looks great

I think "Autowerks exclusive" in Canada ships the vics red to us here in the states. Ken is the owner of the store. Great guy. I haven't tried that wax yet but sounds interesting

Mmm just went to the autowerks exclusive site, and it says that he closed down the shop unfortunately :(

I actually picked up my vics red from eshine; fantastic store, with great discounts sometimes, and phenomenol customer service. But yeah I got the 3oz vics red to see how it was, WOW that stuff spreads even better than butter. Running it LIGHTLY with your finger, the stuff instantly melts, and actually starts bubbling for like, 2 seconds; its really cool haha.

But for the looks, it's actually amazing. Just jaw-dropping depth on white... WHITE!!! seriously depth on that is HARD; I've only been able to achieve that with like, 4 layers of dodo juice (2 layers blue velvet pro and 2 layers of purple haze pro). Definitely works on better than them too, but I gotta say I love my dodo's just as much.

Dr Oldz
04-29-2012, 11:58 PM
Mmm just went to the autowerks exclusive site, and it says that he closed down the shop unfortunately :(

I actually picked up my vics red from eshine; fantastic store, with great discounts sometimes, and phenomenol customer service. But yeah I got the 3oz vics red to see how it was, WOW that stuff spreads even better than butter. Running it LIGHTLY with your finger, the stuff instantly melts, and actually starts bubbling for like, 2 seconds; its really cool haha.

But for the looks, it's actually amazing. Just jaw-dropping depth on white... WHITE!!! seriously depth on that is HARD; I've only been able to achieve that with like, 4 layers of dodo juice (2 layers blue velvet pro and 2 layers of purple haze pro). Definitely works on better than them too, but I gotta say I love my dodo's just as much.
Since AG doesn't carry Vic's waxes, here is the link for the 3oz Vics red from said site.
Victoria Wax Concours - 3oz (http://autowerkesexclusive.3dcartstores.com/Victoria-Wax-Concours--3oz_p_120.html)