PDA

View Full Version : Songs or singers whom get on your nerves

Pages : [1] 2

RacerE7773
03-19-2007, 06:19 AM
What songs, etc. just get on your nerves? Either whenever you hear them, or they haunt your day and you cannot get them out of your head?:(

I probably will remember some later on, but right now the one that is bothering me is the OLD OLD song Queen Of Hearts by some country singer I cannot/do not want to (?) recall. It happens everytime I play the solitare game on the computer, or any card games.:mad:

P1et
03-19-2007, 08:06 AM
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!

What an IDIOT, he pisses me off, the arrogant *&$*%&$(%...

Whitethunder46
03-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Singers... My girlfriend

Woopsss... did I say that?

William H. Bonney
03-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Almost all the new rap. I love the old school rap but now its just horrible. Most modern pop actually is horrid. The state of music right now is just sad.

orama
03-19-2007, 11:09 AM
All rap, whether new or old, IMO. Anything pre-1960 also.

wytstang
03-19-2007, 12:48 PM
Almost all the new rap. I love the old school rap but now its just horrible. Most modern pop actually is horrid. The state of music right now is just sad.
Got to agree most new rap is just the same words being used over and over. 90's rap was much better imo also rock was much better in the 90's. The last rock album I liked was Metallica Black cover. Now it's just some songs that come out I like but not entire albums. Thats why I love limewire, I just download songs I like and make my own cd's.

Nuke33
03-19-2007, 12:53 PM
I dont like Rap

Totoland Mach
03-19-2007, 01:47 PM
I dont like Rap

This old man did like one: Baby Got Back by Sir MixALot...made me laugh!

Toto

ryandamartini
03-19-2007, 02:44 PM
hmmm , ghetto rap gets on my nerves and bluegrass / country minus Rascal Flatts.

klumzypinoy
03-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Justin Timberlake gets on my nerves too, and almost all mainstream hip hop. The hip hop today is basically all about money, cars, themselves, and more. There's no real meaning in the songs.

2KLS1
03-19-2007, 06:00 PM
My Chemical Romance, the singer's voice really annoys me. It's like taking a pencil and stabbing myself in the ear. Actually that would feel better than listening to that guys singing.

libtech
03-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Ricki Lee Jones.
Leo Sayer.

Am I showing my age?

BetaB
03-19-2007, 06:21 PM
I like rappers who are true poets, when it becomes art-music like jazz.

Angry white man music is getting on my nerves. There seems to be a void of "mainstream" talent. Even the '80s had "awsome" guitar solos "dude," when's the last time you heard a good mainstream solo?

and CLASSIC ROCK arghh, it's like poking a fresh paint job with a fork....oh the pain...

ScottB
03-19-2007, 06:25 PM
anyone or anything AMERICAN IDOL related .... it blows and so do the performers !!!!!!

FloridaNative
03-19-2007, 07:31 PM
What songs, etc. just get on your nerves? Either whenever you hear them, or they haunt your day and you cannot get them out of your head?:(

I probably will remember some later on, but right now the one that is bothering me is the OLD OLD song Queen Of Hearts by some country singer I cannot/do not want to (?) recall. It happens everytime I play the solitare game on the computer, or any card games.:mad:

Juice Newton maybe? Is it a woman singing Queen of Hearts?? I can't stand that song either. I hate Barry Manilow and I agree with George Carlin that God should give him a boil on his @ss. lol

Julio Iglesias drives me nuts. I don't know what my aunt and grandmother saw in him.

Anything by REO Speedwagon or Air Supply is suck city to me. And any of that twangy whiny "my girl just left me and stole my dog and can of skoal" country and western type stuff. I HATE it.

Reggaeton, I can listen to one song of it like Shakira's "Tortura" with Alejandro Sanz, but after that one song, I could go a whole year without hearing reggaeton again.