PDA

View Full Version : Weapons of Mass Correction

orngez
03-19-2007, 02:16 AM
Got tired of all the different bottles and sprayers I had that work differently....so I consolidated a bunch of my products...here is a start...mostly the stuff I use regularly...I like the squeeze bottles...much easier to control how much product I use...always hated the bottle "burping" with the bottles with the flip cap lids...and now I don't have to guess how to get each sprayer into "mist" mode

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Picture_017.jpg

btw...yes.... I have more product on the way...waiting for brown to show up on Friday...:righton:

abrcrombe
03-19-2007, 02:53 AM
Where did you pick up the bottles? They look nice. Are the sprayers chemical resistant? Some cheaper sprayers will not work after a while due to some harsh chemicals in the products.

orngez
03-19-2007, 02:57 AM
I picked up the bottles from a restaurant supply shop...the sprayers are chemical resistant sprayers...after buying them I realized they are the same ones AG sends out with their stuff :) and I payed more for them hahaha....the one thing that is also nice about the bottles is the wide mouth design...I don't need to worry about product getting stuck in the "shoulder" of the bottle...I can just unscrew the lid and wipe out the product with a pad...and it makes them easy to fill...

Whitethunder46
03-19-2007, 09:05 AM
I picked up the bottles from a restaurant supply shop...the sprayers are chemical resistant sprayers...after buying them I realized they are the same ones AG sends out with their stuff :) and I payed more for them hahaha....the one thing that is also nice about the bottles is the wide mouth design...I don't need to worry about product getting stuck in the "shoulder" of the bottle...I can just unscrew the lid and wipe out the product with a pad...and it makes them easy to fill...

Very nice!!! Reminds me of my collection!!!
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/carolinaheels42/BottlesFull.jpg

Do you know how big your sample bottles are?? I'm going to guess 12 oz's? And are they PVC bottles do you know?? I think I may be getting some of them instead.

r_wain
03-19-2007, 09:05 AM
What is the neon green one on the end?

orngez
03-19-2007, 09:09 AM
the bottles are actully 16oz which is perfect as most ag product are in multiples of 16 oz not sure if they are considered pvc......and the neon green stuff is pad cleaner

joe.p
03-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Nice collection of products you have there ..

hehehe, in the 1st pic the green bottle looks like a weapon of mass distruction, theres no doubt you ready for the war on detailing ,what heck is in it.

i would switch out all the sprayers with the Gray Chemical Sprayers .02 ..

Nuke33
03-19-2007, 01:23 PM
I have the same type setup works great!

Reddwarf
03-19-2007, 07:21 PM
I love the title of this thread! Clever!

orngez
03-19-2007, 07:47 PM
Nice collection of products you have there ..

hehehe, in the 1st pic the green bottle looks like a weapon of mass distruction, theres no doubt you ready for the war on detailing ,what heck is in it.

i would switch out all the sprayers with the Gray Chemical Sprayers .02 ..
the blue sprayers seem to hold up very well...usually the trigger snaps or my dog eats them anyway before the pump mechanism can deteriorate....the green stuff is the way I like to use pad cleaner...8 oz of pad cleaner powder goes into the bottle...fill with water....I pretreat my pads by drizzinling pad cleaner on them...then throw them into a bucket of clean water....the cleaner in the pad has a chance to work super concentrated on the pad and then sits in a bath of cleaner as it realeases into the water....about a 1/4 ounce per pad does the trick into 2 gallons of water...

ltoman
03-19-2007, 08:11 PM
Very nice!!! Reminds me of my collection!!!
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/carolinaheels42/BottlesFull.jpg

Do you know how big your sample bottles are?? I'm going to guess 12 oz's? And are they PVC bottles do you know?? I think I may be getting some of them instead.

That is the BOMB!!! Will you come over and do mine up like that? It looks so professional, and so neat. Totally cool!!