PDA

View Full Version : My New Acquisition!!

richy
04-26-2012, 08:41 PM
OK, I gotta admit, I am very excited to show you guys this. I had been searching the Ontario registry to see what I could come up with and I'm very pleased that this was available. The obvious one (DETAILER) was taken as well as a version with no "e" at the end (DETAILR). This works just fine for me.

Without further adieu, here is my new purchase for my Lincoln:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t12/rhowitt/Detailing%20shots/DSC_0002-6.jpg

DavidJ021
04-26-2012, 10:09 PM
hah, that's actually really clever, like your a detailer and tailoring to the customers needs. Well if it was for a detailing company. But still a cool plate!

kronos
04-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Very cool. Unfortunately it wouldn't make good business sense for me because my car is the shoemaker's kid.

Hoytman
04-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Pretty cool Richy.

Say, I've got some farmer friends up your way, in Elberta. It's been ages since I had a chance to visit with them, about 30 years. We still talk by phone from time-to-time. I'd love to get up that way again sometime. Canada has some beautiful country to see and some awesome fishing and hunting.

Bates Detailing
04-27-2012, 09:10 AM
Good Stuff man :dblthumb2:

richy
04-27-2012, 09:13 AM
Thanks guys! I'm really stoked to get them put on. I will be having magnetic signs made up as well, so it'll be a great rolling ad...just keeps the pressure on to keep the Lincoln clean every day!! Won't my wife be happy with that?!?!

Hoytman
04-27-2012, 09:15 AM
Above I said, "Elberta." I'm pretty sure I meant Elmira. It's been awhile.

richy
04-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Above I said, "Elberta." I'm pretty sure I meant Elmira. It's been awhile.

OK, I assumed you meant Alberta as in the province and have the typing skills (or lack thereof) that I do, LOL! (My backspace key is the most-used key on the keyboard).