PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Colin6
04-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Hi guys, my name is Colin, I am from Canada and this will be my first post. I have been a long time lurker, learning LOTS from this forum and of course Mike Phillips. I can't thank you all enough for making this information accessible and most of all easy to understand. You all seem to be way beyond helpful which is really nice to see on the internet.

I work full time at a high end car dealership, and a good chunk of my time is spent detailing cars. Thanks to all of the information accessible on this forum I have increased my knowledge about how to care for these cars properly. Its amazing to see how some people take care of their cars, especially the nice ones. I can't believe that people even use automatic car washes! Thankfully though I have been able to educate some...

rider9195
04-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online Colin!

Colin6
04-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online Colin!

Thank you!

Mike Phillips
04-27-2012, 05:59 AM
Hi guys, my name is Colin, I am from Canada and this will be my first post. I have been a long time lurker, learning LOTS from this forum and of course Mike Phillips. I can't thank you all enough for making this information accessible and most of all easy to understand. You all seem to be way beyond helpful which is really nice to see on the internet.

Hi Collin,

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

One of our primary goals with this forum is to ensure that's it's both friendly and helpful because that's what it's all about. I know when I go to a forum for other hobbies I appreciate forums that offer both of these characteristics and rarely stick around any that don't.

I work full time at a high end car dealership, and a good chunk of my time is spent detailing cars. Thanks to all of the information accessible on this forum I have increased my knowledge about how to care for these cars properly. Its amazing to see how some people take care of their cars, especially the nice ones. I can't believe that people even use automatic car washes! Thankfully though I have been able to educate some...

Welcome aboard...

:welcome: