PDA

View Full Version : Ipad and Android apps for detailing....

Mobile detail
04-25-2012, 08:34 PM
So I've been searching everywhere for a way of doing my repeipts and paperwork all through my Ipad and Samsung 8.9. I've found a few programs that were really generic and not really geared towards automotive repair/detailing. I did find the program Canvas but its a monthly fee just to use the generic receipts that you can buy from Staples/office depot.

I do both detailing and auto repair. I want a program that allows me to do auto repair quotes and get a signature then email it to the client. I wanna be able to list parts, labor, fees all that good stuff. I also do a lot of detailing for company cars/fleets and would love to be able to just keep track of everything in a program and email when I'm done. I wanna track customers info, list of vehicles, and services preformed. I basically want a Mitchelle On Demand type set up (I've used it at my shop for invoicing/repair orders, its an automotive repair tracking system with a monthly charge).

Is anyone utilizing there Ipad/tablet for detailing? What programs are there? Can you create your own program? Seems strange that there isn't a program yet. Maybe someone could create one or maybe there is a program.

Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks. Thanks!!!

ScubaCougr
04-25-2012, 10:30 PM
Perhaps Quickbooks?
I know contractors that use that program for estimates, customer lists etc. They also have mobile access.

SUGARCANE MAN
04-26-2012, 01:32 PM
I saw a program on another website dedicated to training program was called detailbiz good luck

mwoolfso
04-26-2012, 02:09 PM
Try Zoho invoice.

PERFECTIONPLUS
04-27-2012, 11:34 PM
quickbooks

storm100
04-28-2012, 12:15 AM
Quickbooks

vcz28
01-12-2020, 12:41 PM
Contact me as I have created an Ipad app that you can use to check in vehicles, document damages and email the results to your customer. victor.collazo@diamonshinedetailing.biz