PDA

View Full Version : Foam pad from PC7424xp

Bigbull2984
04-25-2012, 05:38 PM
I just got the pc 7424xp to replace my Meg's gv.
I am getting my order from autogeek tommorow but forgot to order the white pad to apply BF TPnS. Can I use white that came with the porter cable? Or should u use one of the ones I have below,
I have a yellow pad, yellow jewel pad, meds MF cutting and finishing pads..

I will be topping BFWD on top of the TPNs with the jewellibg pad.

Bunky
04-25-2012, 05:44 PM
I just got the pc 7424xp to replace my Meg's gv.
I am getting my order from autogeek tommorow but forgot to order the white pad to apply BF TPnS. Can I use white that came with the porter cable? Or should u use one of the ones I have below,
I have a yellow pad, yellow jewel pad, meds MF cutting and finishing pads..

I will be topping BFWD on top of the TPNs with the jewellibg pad.

If you mean the Gold jewel pad, this would work but obviously has no cut at all. I am not sure if the white pad is a polishing pad.

Robert8194
04-25-2012, 09:33 PM
I wouldn't use that white pad that comes with the PC. I would probably start with the Meg's polishing MF. If that doesn't work, go to MF cutting. If that doesn't work go to yellow. The gold would be great for applying the BFWD sealant.

BigBrad
04-25-2012, 10:11 PM
I wouldn't use that white pad that comes with the PC. I would probably start with the Meg's polishing MF. If that doesn't work, go to MF cutting. If that doesn't work go to yellow. The gold would be great for applying the BFWD sealant.

What he said! Lol

Bigbull2984
04-26-2012, 08:55 AM

Thanks

frogwood
04-26-2012, 10:39 AM
i used the white pad that came with my xp to clean up my truck grille with meg mag and aluminum polish. I figured if it got ruined who cares, it actually did a good job too.