PDA

View Full Version : this power flite pf51 vac better be the real deal. ordered last week

BrandonJ
04-23-2012, 04:12 PM
they inform me today its backordered till mid may. this ticks me off dont allow me to buy something you dont have. next time i will buy from autogeek. grrrr.

shoeless89
04-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Uhhh what? The thread title and your post is confusing. So you orderd a vac from another site, they have it backordered until May, and now you wish you would have ordered from AutoGeek instead of the other site?

davidc
04-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Chinese probably have a few holidays plus shipping across the pond.

Dave

BrandonJ
04-23-2012, 04:56 PM
autogeek doesnt sell the vac. another member is very high on the vac and its specs are impressive so i pulled the trigger. I was just kinda aggravated that power flite would not inform me at the time of purchase. of coarse since the purchase last week I have found the vac at other online retailers for the same price but in stock.

BobbyG
04-23-2012, 04:58 PM
I think he means he ordered the PF51 vacuum through another site and was probably low-balled a price so they sucked him in and now they don't have it.

Next time he'll just go through Autogeek without all the hoopla and drama....

BrandonJ
04-23-2012, 05:03 PM
you got it bobby. sad thing is it was the power flite site. i could see if it was another vacuum retailer that sold a wide array of models and various brands

opie_7afe
04-23-2012, 09:30 PM
call them and see if any thing can be done or have them contact one of their resellers to send one to you.

Tundra_10
04-23-2012, 09:55 PM
I would just ask for a refund? I recently placed an order for an exhaust for my truck. I received an email saying it was going to take a month to get. I called, cancelled the order and my money was refunded. Thankfully I did that because I have some unexpected purchases coming up so that money is going to be more appropriately spent.

Get a refund and go to one of their distributors.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2