PDA

View Full Version : Bout to go on a 24 hour detailing Binge :/

Bates Detailing
04-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Well - after a 3 hour nap I am now up and at it for some reason. Bout to finish my rags and pads (washing) And have decided to go knock out some Semi Interiors :/ So figured, Ill knock out 3 Semis today/tomorrow, our regular client's (maybe 3 basics), a full interior detail for random customer, and whatever else calls.

With all this said - any PMs may get answered Tuesday, after I crash all night long Monday night.

Went through 3 guys in a month - down to just me and Tyson right now :/ Time to grow some bags under the eyes :righton:.

Jomax
04-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Sucks to hear, it's sad you can never find good help. People have no jobs, but in the end who's fault is that?

Bates Detailing
04-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Sucks to hear, it's sad you can never find good help. People have no jobs, but in the end who's fault is that?

Good help is VERY hard to find lol. But I think everything will be ok - just takes time to find the right person..... until then, Tyson and I are going to be hurting! The Semis are a great account but they take SO long to do properly..... and they have to get done relatively quickly after the POs are cut - so those are our night time projects..... part of being a 24/7 company as well though.

Jomax
04-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Good help is VERY hard to find lol. But I think everything will be ok - just takes time to find the right person..... until then, Tyson and I are going to be hurting! The Semis are a great account but they take SO long to do properly..... and they have to get done relatively quickly after the POs are cut - so those are our night time projects..... part of being a 24/7 company as well though.
Watched all your vids on u tube, you guys are top notch:)

Bates Detailing
04-22-2012, 11:35 PM
Watched all your vids on u tube, you guys are top notch:)

Thanks man - Wish we had much better videos lol..... we aren't the best at taking pics or vids yet and normally do so in a rush - but we are learning lol.