PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss TPP vs Blackfire TPnS

Bigbull2984
04-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Hi all I just got my first Autogeek order last night, I picked the Duragloss TPP #105, Blackfire Polymer spray, and ONR. My car was recently just waxed with Megs 301. I just used the Polymer spray on my car last night.

I am thinking about picking up Blackfire Total polish and seal. What would be the difference between this and the Duragloss I already have?

Which one is more durable? I see the duragloss bottle says it protects up to one year...

After I apply either polish my goal is to upkeep car with Polyspray and ONR till winter time.

bobble
04-21-2012, 12:05 PM
What color ia the car and is it garaged? I use DG on light colors almost exclusively anymore, I used to use BFWD on dark and heavy metallics but am thinking of switchng up once I run out to CG optical. To me the two you list are very comparable one step products. Does the car have any defects in the paint? Did you buy the DG 601 bonder as well? Sorry about all the questions lots of variables.

Bigbull2984
04-21-2012, 12:24 PM
What color ia the car and is it garaged? I use DG on light colors almost exclusively anymore, I used to use BFWD on dark and heavy metallics but am thinking of switchng up once I run out to CG optical. To me the two you list are very comparable one step products. Does the car have any defects in the paint? Did you buy the DG 601 bonder as well? Sorry about all the questions lots of variables.

Did not buy the #601.

I alternate driving my 2001 and 2010 Acuras to work, when at work the cars are in the garage from 8am to 6pm.

Total of 4 cars

2010 Acura TSX v6, black paint, did paint correction with Megs DA MF kit

2010 Honda CRV, Bronze metallic, No paint correction needed.

2001 Acura TL White pearl. I need to redo the MF DA kit on this car

Last is my Brother 2006 Black Acura TSX. THis car is outside all year long in Tampa FL.