PDA

View Full Version : master blaster or air force

poweraid
04-21-2012, 11:23 AM
looking for some input of both users of each blower. of course the master blaster will be the top dog. here is my dilema. have only a 15 amp breaker, and really unable to up it to 20amp being that im in a apartment. i know to start each motor seperatly will help. this is my only reason not to get the mb , so just checking to see how many either have problems or not ? then with the air force its has about 1/2 the output of the mb, but this still has to be quite a difference from a leaf blower? can it dry panels a lot better than a leaf blower? most leaf blower are around the 240 mph and the metro's about 659 and 332 mph. price is not a issue here its the breaker tripping possibility? whats the verdict?

Setec Astronomy
04-21-2012, 11:32 AM
I dodged the whole circuit thing by just getting the AFB, I think it's fine. I know you say price is not an issue, but the Metro stuff is really expensive so the AFB is quite a savings too.

poweraid
04-21-2012, 11:41 AM
I do like the savings for sure . the smaller size I'm looking at also . being that my truck stands 7 feet tall at the roof and maybe even for suv's I'm not sure the 10' foot hose is gonna get me up there without having to hoist the blower up . if the air force does the trick much better than a leaf blower I'm all for that .

Setec Astronomy
04-21-2012, 12:03 PM
I don't think I ever used a leaf blower on the car, but the advantage of the Blasters is that the heavy part stays on the ground (for the most part; I don't have a 7' truck, but I did get an extra hose and coupler so mine is twice as long) so all you have to worry about is the hose and the rubber nozzle.

All that being said maybe if I had a 7' truck I'd want the MB, lol.

ScottB
04-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Master Blaster is my absolute favorite product to date ...

steved
04-21-2012, 05:33 PM
If cost isn't the issue, get the MB, if it trips your breaker, just use one fan if it doesn't then you've got an awesome tool. I agree with killerwheels, MB is my favorite product.