PDA

View Full Version : Weekend detail

frogwood
04-21-2012, 08:29 AM
So I got offered no overtime at work for the weekend. Conveniently my ag order showed up during the week this week. I got a greenworks pw and g foamer to try last night. So I guess I'll be detailing the truck an car this weekend. Wash and clay both then wg twins,dp poli seal,845 for the truck and 360 and probably a coat of 180 over that. Well see how it works out I'll take some pics.

LuxuryMobile
04-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Have fun and post some pictures. If you have questions about what products to use in which order, post it up here and we can help you out.

frogwood
04-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Well I got the truck done minus an intermission for rain. It took me a long time to get the tar off my rocker panels and a black film off my door trim. I used the meguires apc plus 4/1 and it worked great. The greenworks pw worked well even with my low water pressure. The g foamer was ok I will be returning it and ordering an ag style foamer. I want to get another coat of 845 on the truck (the stuff is incredible) all I can say is wow. Very impressed with the order choices I made.

BobbyG
04-22-2012, 04:17 PM
No one said detailing the right way was easy. It's a lot of work and takes a good deal of time..

Take your time, do it right, then move on....:props:

Pictures when you have them!!

frogwood
04-26-2012, 10:12 AM
here is a couple pics