PDA

View Full Version : Formula1: Melbourne

abrcrombe
03-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Plays tonight on the SPEED channel at 10:30 Eastern, 7:30 Pacific. I watched qualifying and it looks to be a good race. They even said possible chance of showers. I like that about F1, they race no matter what (unless tire problems ;)). Anyone else watching it tonight?

2KLS1
03-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Normally I would be all over it, but there is a big fight tonight and I'm heding over to a friend's house so I'm going to miss it. I need to get tivo or something.

abrcrombe
03-17-2007, 12:41 PM
UFC or boxing match? Who is fighting?

EDIT: Just looked it up and Barrera Marquez should be a good match. Although I can't wait to see Mayweather/De la hoya!

2KLS1
03-17-2007, 12:47 PM
UFC or boxing match? Who is fighting?

EDIT: Just looked it up and Barrera Marquez should be a good match. Although I can't wait to see Mayweather/De la hoya!
Boxing, Marco Antonio Barrera and Juan Manuel Marquez, should be a good one.

Reddwarf
03-17-2007, 01:04 PM
I have a date with the wife so I have the race set on the TIVO! I watched a few minutes of the qualifying lastnight. Will be an interesting season without Schumacher.

Stittville Ed
03-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Trying to stay awake.................
Davidson has a ride, we know him from karting.
Want to see how Lewis makes out.
But in the end Kimi will get it done !!!!!!

Reddwarf
03-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Good race! Kimi's first year with Ferrari and he takes pole and wins! Then Hamilton comes in third in his first ever F1 race. Alonzo did well in his first year with McLaren too. Did anyone see the paint job on Honda? What a cool looking motif. Check it out at cPanelŽ (http://www.mydreamearth.com).

Surfer
03-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Sebring race was badass, the battle between Porsche and Ferrari was sick:righton:, how about the little incident lol, showed Ferrari afterwards and it was like a tire streak across the car lol.