PDA

View Full Version : Relative newb with product questions

BooGTS
04-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Good Morning All,

I've been buffing, polishing and waxing for a long time now using either hand, an older craftsman unit, or even a pad on a drill (Dewalt drill is cordless).

Well, I've always had a lack of pad options. I want a pad for each compound and to have a lot of options. I've gone to like Adams website and even here seems to focus around two models, a small noisy PC and an overly expensive model from a brand I've never heard from. I almost pulled the trigger on the new DeWalt DWP849X as its quality wouldn't be in question, reviews said it was quiet, and it would match my other power tools - that last thing isn't a big deal though. Still, I'm not sure if the pads that fit the PC don't fit that for some reason, or what the deal is.

I'm looking to buy something pretty quick with some pads, but don't want to make the wrong move just because I don't know enough. Will bomb around here, but figured I'd make a post. Thanks!

Tundra_10
04-21-2012, 08:38 AM
Looks like you posted the same comments in 2 different sections, I answered you in the other. Regardless, welcome again! =)

BooGTS
04-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Yeah, I saw later that I wasn't supposed to ask questions here, so I posted where I should be asking, sorry!

Mike Phillips
04-25-2012, 02:07 PM
Good Morning All,

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

:welcome: