PDA

View Full Version : What about carbrite

ncp911
03-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Has Anybody ever used products from carbrite corp. I have a friend who uses them and he says that they are the best for mobile detailing because the waxes and polishes dont burn in the sun. Please help I want to know some opinions.
:confused:
http://www.wds-usa.com/shop/carbrite.gif

ScottB
03-17-2007, 10:42 AM
first post, and a post on an outside product and line ?? Looking to be banned for spam ?? Lets keep on track, you just read the terms and conditions !!

Car Brite --- low grade, high quantity, for professional detailers, not high end boutique products.

ncp911
03-17-2007, 10:55 AM
first post, and a post on an outside product and line ?? Looking to be banned for spam ?? Lets keep on track, you just read the terms and conditions !!

Car Brite --- low grade, high quantity, for professional detailers, not high end boutique products.

Sorry for that, I am not trying to get banned nor am I spaming anyone I dont rep for carbrite I just dont have much knowlege between "pro" and boutique products.

I am a newbee here and I want to resect.

I do however need info on what products I could use for my 1998 Chrysler T&C with white pearlesent paint. I want the finish to last longer that when I use a standard OTC wax/sealant product. I want that DEEP look to last longer any ideas on what looks best with this type of paint?

MikeyC
03-17-2007, 11:07 AM
There are many product lines sold by Autogeek that are high quality and work well even in the sun like Optimum, Pinnacle XMT, and Poorboy's.

alban61
03-17-2007, 11:09 AM
I do however need info on what products I could use for my 1998 Chrysler T&C with white pearlesent paint. I want the finish to last longer that when I use a standard OTC wax/sealant product. I want that DEEP look to last longer any ideas on what looks best with this type of paint?

Welcome, ncp911. I don't have a white vehicle, but here's a thread that might help with your search. Enjoy the read. :)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/detailing-forum/4863-best-polishes-waxes-white-car.html

trhland
03-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Has Anybody ever used products from carbrite corp. I have a friend who uses them and he says that they are the best for mobile detailing because the waxes and polishes dont burn in the sun. Please help I want to know some opinions.
:confused:
http://www.wds-usa.com/shop/carbrite.gif im going to clear this up. before i joined a/g i was a big fan of pro products such as carbrite and others . i thought these were the best do to most detailers use them . but after learning a lot from a/g forum .ive learned that high production chemicals are low grade . only really for detailers . if i were going to do detailing for profit i would use there stuff because its cheap. there waxes arent high end like a/g waxes. lets face it are you going to use high end waxes on other cars?? or ones that wont last? so they will need another wax in a month. the only stuff i use from high production pro brands .are degreesers . there good but thats it. now there are detailers who use a/g waxes . for detailing for profit and thats great. they offer a premium service to there custermers .which is what all detailers should do but unfortionatly. most dont. they uses cheap glazes to cover up scratches and move on . hope this helpes. stick with a/g stuff .its alot better

ltoman
03-17-2007, 09:03 PM
I heard it was junk... and that was not on this forum.
The stuff here is quality.
Lauren
Don't worry - we all post mistakes here from time to time.

dengood1
03-17-2007, 09:25 PM
welcome ncp911......no worries, only your second post----I'm sure you didn't know. Ask away......:cheers:

ScottB
03-18-2007, 10:36 AM
he's cool ... just needed to make sure we had no visitors from those "other" sites !!

ncp911
03-19-2007, 07:30 PM
Thanks Guys I really apreciate that

cosmo e46
04-07-2007, 08:43 PM
well i've used their butter wax product a couple of times. i does'nt hold up to well to the tx.summer sun.i found myself re-applying after repeateded washings.bottom line @ $12.95 a bottle it's like anything else you get what you pay for.